+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

nightknight

May 12, 2021
Just got a ghost update after sending them some documents they might need to confirm my employment (documents sent a few days ago). Fingers crossed.

nightknight

May 12, 2021
Did they ask you to submit documents?? Keep us posted. Thanks
No, but from my GCMS notes, the officer stated that there is no detailed work reference letter (i.e., with a list of duties), so I asked my supervisor to write me one. I sent it last week, got an automated response from IRCC last night that acknowledges receipt, and today I saw a ghost update.

great222

Aug 14, 2021
AOR Feb 22,2021
I checked my account and it says status updated, when I opened ' currently status is not available' and after some time the profile was back to normal. Is that a ghost update???? or a glitch?? Its been 8 monthes, is there anybody in the same boat? Really have no clue whats going on. Even the processing time frame is not accurate it seems.

nightknight

May 12, 2021
AOR Feb 22,2021
I checked my account and it says status updated, when I opened ' currently status is not available' and after some time the profile was back to normal. Is that a ghost update???? or a glitch?? Its been 8 monthes, is there anybody in the same boat? Really have no clue whats going on. Even the processing time frame is not accurate it seems.
What is your visa office? If it's Montreal, it seems that everyone with Montreal got a ghost update today at the same time. I hope it's not a glitch and our files are moving.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
AOR Feb 22,2021
I too am 8 months, AoR feb 15, no update after medical passed

Reactions: great222

great222

Aug 14, 2021
What is your visa office? If it's Montreal, it seems that everyone with Montreal got a ghost update today at the same time. I hope it's not a glitch and our files are moving.
I didnt applied for GCMS notes. So I dont know about my VO. I hope in coming days we will get portal email. I called IRCC twice , agent said everything is passed ,only final decision is left. But nobody knows what going on. Honestly my hopes are fading away slowly

Ruby16

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
I didnt applied for GCMS notes. So I dont know about my VO. I hope in coming days we will get portal email. I called IRCC twice , agent said everything is passed ,only final decision is left. But nobody knows what going on. Honestly my hopes are fading away slowly
When your all stages passed?
I'm also waiting for final decision after all passed in September.

Jul 1, 2021
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the COPR after bioemtrics?

AOR Feb 27, 2021 and I've given biometrics on May 4th and no update after that. I know some people who gave their biometrics after May 4th have received their COPR and received the PR card now.

Is Anyone in the same page? Anyone received COPR with biometrics given after May 4?

Thanks Guys

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the COPR after bioemtrics?

AOR Feb 27, 2021 and I've given biometrics on May 4th and no update after that. I know some people who gave their biometrics after May 4th have received their COPR and received the PR card now.

Is Anyone in the same page? Anyone received COPR with biometrics given after May 4?

Thanks Guys
AoR Feb 15, no update after med passed on March 2.