App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Well ,It was processing delay then covid and Afghan hopefully nothing else next :eek:
Oh don’t worry, they’ll find something else after that, especially when they realize there’s no chance they meet the yearly target of 400k+ new PRs :) Nothing will surprise me anymore…

Reactions: Rajka

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Oh they will use election delay next
Oh yeah, elections, 29th covid wave, then maybe some imported issue from the US… I have faith in IRCC, they’ll be creative :)

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
AOR : February 21st.
Medical Passed: March 7th.
Received Procedural Fairness Letter: August 28th.
This letter was issued to prove my intent of residing outside of Quebec.

I am in Montreal working on Closed WP. My wife (Open WP) has recently got a job in Toronto and WFH from Montreal because of the pandemic. Our plan is to move to Toronto as soon as getting the PR.

Now, what are all the things should I mention in the explanation letter? Any documents I can submit to support my case? I have 7 days to give my response.

Looking for your help and expertise. Thanks.

Eric P

May 8, 2021

I am in Montreal working on Closed WP. My wife (Open WP) has recently got a job in Toronto and WFH from Montreal because of the pandemic. Our plan is to move to Toronto as soon as getting the PR.

Now, what are all the things should I mention in the explanation letter? Any documents I can submit to support my case? I have 7 days to give my response.

I suggest you get professional help from immigration lawyers
You should ask the lawyer to first extend the 7 days deadline
They are giving you an chance to explain before they reject you. So make sure you take it seriously

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
I suggest you get professional help from immigration lawyers
You should ask the lawyer to first extend the 7 days deadline
They are giving you an chance to explain before they reject you. So make sure you take it seriously
Thank you. I will do that. Any Immigration attorneys which you can refer me for this scenario?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Thank you. I will do that. Any Immigration attorneys which you can refer me for this scenario?
I can refer you one in MTL. I hired her once when I just came to Canada. It was to fix my wife’s SOWP refusal after I made some stupid mistakes in her application. She also handles a lot of complex cases and she’s not expensive. If you’re interested I can MP you the details.

Reactions: sprsmy

Ruby16

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018

What is your AOR? Did you submit Letter of intent to live outside Quebec upfront (at the time of submission) and now they request it again?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
There are several big immigration lawyer firm in downtown Toronto. You can easily find them if you do a Google search
I don't like the experience dealing with them, to be honest.

Reactions: sprsmy

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
There are several big immigration lawyer firm in downtown Toronto. You can easily find them if you do a Google search
I don't like the experience dealing with them, to be honest.
Yeah the big ones are often money machines. There is no personal approach…

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
I can refer you one in MTL. I hired her once when I just came to Canada. It was to fix my wife’s SOWP refusal after I made some stupid mistakes in her application. She also handles a lot of complex cases and she’s not expensive. If you’re interested I can MP you the details.
Thank you so much. Please send me the details.

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
What is your AOR? Did you submit Letter of intent to live outside Quebec upfront (at the time of submission) and now they request it again?
AOR is feb 21st. I submitted a similar letter as an additional document stating my intention to live outside of Quebec while submitting the application.