17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Can I order GCMS notes every two weeks?
You can, nothing stops you, but you won't get them every two weeks :) It takes 30 days for them to deliver the notes. So the best is to order new ones as soon as you receive the ones from your previous request.

Reactions: Niusham

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Very good sign!!! You're close to the end :)
Do you know your local VO maybe?
VO is Etobicoke. It’s been more than 6 months I am waiting. My AOR is 19 feb and med/bio -3 March. After that longggggg silence.

i am not expecting anything now at least till mid September but was worried that if I missed the call that will delay the process again

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
I got a GU yesterday and missed one no caller I’d call in the morning.
Nice! Glad that your application is moving on at Etobicoke. It is a good news for the rest of us still waiting this VO start to work on our files. Please keep us posted.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Nice! Glad that your application is moving on at Etobicoke. It is a good news for the rest of us still waiting this VO start to work on our files. Please keep us posted.
hopefully they started working on Jan/feb files.
people from same VO who applied in June July got their copr already. Andhere we are…..

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
people from same VO who applied in June July got their copr already. Andhere we are…..
Yeah. Hopefully we will get some good news next month.
To be honest, I highly doubt that the PVO for those people is Etobicoke. Most of them just assume their VO is Etobicoke based on their portal email or guess the PVO should be the one that is close to their living area, but in fact PVO could be different from where you live. You never know unless you call IRCC or order GCMS.
I could be wrong, but I still think Etobicoke is steadily following the submitted order for CEC 2021.

curiousminds

Jul 27, 2021
Hi,
Aor- Feb 19
Medical passed- March 4

Primary office - Vancouver Immigration
Secondary - CIO

1st GU - 17 May ( No update on the file as per IRCC)
2nd GU- August 17
Portal email- 20 August
Portal credentials-24 August
Ecopr- 26 August

Thanks everyone and all the best.
Congrats. :) . I have a similar timeline and VO. Still did not get any portal mail from ircc

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I feel that visa office doesnt make much different. There are applications stuck and quickly approved at every VO. My visa office is RROC and applicants with VO and with even multiple dependents have got their PR in less than 2 months and here is me and many others waiting for almost 6 months now. I am pretty sure we are going way beyond 6 months like u guys. Start of every month, week and day is a new that is lost at the end of each.

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I am in same situation as you. Can we discuss about it, seems like you didn't upload RCMP cert till now?
Uploaded the proof of fingerprinting on 5th August ADR says not applicable still didn't receive rcmp certificate nor in mail box and they didn't reply my email too .
I hope this is the last document they requested.

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
Hi

Inland
no dependents
Canadian experience class
AOR: Feb 12,2021
Medical pass: March 1,2021
Two (over weekend) ghost updates in June 2021

ordered GCMS in June, received in July:
Info sharing: complete
Eligibility: pass
Criminality: pass
* nothing written in front of security (empty)

——-
The funny but sad thing is that I’ve just received a job offer from the same Canadian government that needs my PR approval letter by 1st of September; otherwise I would probably loose this opportunity. The same government that is not really processing our cases!!! I’ve sent a web form and attached the offer to see whether they can speed up or not.
Just wanted to give an update regarding the webform.
After two weeks, they refused to give priority or to speed up my file based on the job offer. They mentioned that their staff are busy with processing cases of recent immigrants and refugees from Afghanistan. Accordingly, there will be more delays and it is not possible to give priority to my case, even with a job offer from the Canadian government. Very frustrating!

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Just wanted to give an update regarding the webform.
After two weeks, they refused to give priority or to speed up my file based on the job offer. They mentioned that their staff are busy with processing cases of recent immigrants and refugees from Afghanistan. Accordingly, there will be more delays and it is not possible to give priority to my case, even with a job offer from the Canadian government. Very frustrating!
This is getting hilarious. I received also today an answer to my web form from last week. They said exactly the same thing. They are prioritizing Afghan refugees and won't answer to anything else. As much as I sympathize with these poor people (I was a war refugee myself at the age of 6), I simply can't understand that the entire immigration system of a country is paralyzed by a crisis at the other end of the world. I have the feeling that after Afghanistan, they will find another excuse to justify their incompetence.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi,
Aor- Feb 19
Medical passed- March 4

Primary office - Vancouver Immigration
Secondary - CIO

1st GU - 17 May ( No update on the file as per IRCC)
2nd GU- August 17
Portal email- 20 August
Portal credentials-24 August
Ecopr- 26 August

Thanks everyone and all the best.
Congrats