+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations.
What was your web form requesting?
I requested for application status and asked specific questions like below. Got the reply in less than 2 weeks time.

Is eligibility passed by officer?
When was the file last updated?
Is criminality Passed/In progress/Not started?
Is security Passed/In progress/Not started?
Is Info sharing Complete?
Which is our current visa office?

Reactions: Phoen1xx

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
I requested for application status and asked specific questions like below. Got the reply in less than 2 weeks time.

Is eligibility passed by officer?
When was the file last updated?
Is criminality Passed/In progress/Not started?
Is security Passed/In progress/Not started?
Is Info sharing Complete?
Which is our current visa office?
Thank you .

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I got the confirmation portal email today. Finally, Vancouver VO started processing applications. Hope, everyone will get the good news soon.
Wow this is exactly my situation. AOR Feb 1, criminality in process. Security and eligibility not started. Congratulations

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
just an udpate, 1st feb AOR, called today to IRCC everything is passed last week, file has been transferred from Vancouver to Etobicoke. (I live in Ontario)
do anyone know what will the next step once the file transferred to local visa office once the every stage is passed?
You will get a portal confirmation email asking questions like email id for login to portal, UCI, original landing date... Once you reply to that email then they will send another email with portal link and credentials. And then you have to login to that portal and upload photo, current address. After review they will issue copr and PR card.

Reactions: SterlingFive

Eric P

May 8, 2021
All stage passed, no decision made since July 15.
Did you have the decision made after all stage passed or on the same date?
I passed all stage on July 15, just wondering if they approve the file on the later date?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
You will get a portal confirmation email asking questions like email id for login to portal, UCI, original landing date... Once you reply to that email then they will send another email with portal link and credentials. And then you have to login to that portal and upload photo, current address. After review they will issue copr and PR card.
Is it possible that your file was transferred to your local office after final approval?
I see some folks got their copr right after all stage pass. It's possible the delay is caused by your local office.

maplejourney

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
All stage passed, no decision made since July 15.
Did you have the decision made after all stage passed or on the same date?
I passed all stage on July 15, just wondering if they approve the file on the later date?
All stages passed in 23rd July, not further update, the only thing is file transfer to local VO

Eric P

May 8, 2021
All stages passed in 23rd July, not further update, the only thing is file transfer to local VO
Yes, it make sense. Basically it's local VO's job to handle the landing part since everything is approved. So how fast you get copr really depends how busy your local office is I guess.

maplejourney

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yes, it make sense. Basically it's local VO's job to handle the landing part since everything is approved. So how fast you get copr really depends how busy your local office is I guess.
I live in Ontario, and they sent transferred to Etobicoke from Vancouver