App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
@Eric P I wish they would give us some kind of explanation...
All stages passed (it means they have done all the work, they checked everything about you), and you wait for some agent to press enter on their f*cking keyboard.

Or maybe the final decision has been made in my case since then but my local VO is slow to send the portal email...

I won't be calling them anymore, I'm just waiting. Luckily, I have some other great news in my life, otherwise, I would still be checking my account ten times a day. But yeah it leaves you with a bitter taste about the entire Canadian experience.

Reactions: eddieeeeeelyx

Eric P

May 8, 2021
@Eric P I wish they would give us some kind of explanation...
All stages passed (it means they have done all the work, they checked everything about you), and you wait for some agent to press enter on their f*cking keyboard.

Or maybe the final decision has been made in my case since then but my local VO is slow to send the portal email...

I won't be calling them anymore, I'm just waiting. Luckily, I have some other great news in my life, otherwise, I would still be checking my account ten times a day. But yeah it leaves you with a bitter taste about the entire Canadian experience.
I know man. I worked in the Ontario government for a short period. I learned most people there are half retired. Nobody really care. This apply to all governments.
Yeah, the whole experience sucks

Reactions: Tomican

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Wow, you are luck. You passed the completeness check with no job duties in the letter? In most cases, applicaiton will be returned. Anyway, hope the best for you.
Thank you, i hope everything turns out to be positive. What u mean completeness check??
on my file it says eligibility in review
Additional docs under review
Background check in processing

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Thank you, i hope everything turns out to be positive. What u mean completeness check??
on my file it says eligibility in review
Additional docs under review
Background check in processing
After applications are submitted, all of them will end up at the central intake office. Their job is to check whether the applicaiton is completed ( completeness check R10).
You are lucky that the staff didn't notice the duties were missing in the job letter. This is a common mistake for application to be returned.
And I guess the officer who is assessing your eligibility now don't want to return your application since you have waited for so long.
Anyway, it's all good now since they give you a chance to correct it. Most people won't be as lucky as you are.

Reactions: Tomican

Buckets

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks y’all for creating and responding on this amazing platform. Below is my timeline
CEC
AOR - 24 February,2021
Médical passed on March 15th
Biometrics- March 16th
ADR - March 16th
No ghost updates no nothing. I called once to update my address (July 3rd I believe, and nothing started at all)
Today, almost 15 minutes ago, I received a call from Ottawa to confirm my virtual landing (much better than emailing folks), and within 10 minutes, my copr appeared on my cic account. The only thing I know is my processing office - Sydney, and I never asked if my VO was Vancouver, Montréal etc if y’all have any questions, feel free to bother me. I hope the remaining applicants receive their confirmation as quickly as possible. Also thanks to @mstefan and @Eric P for making this group chat active!