+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Good morning y’all. I need an estimate on how long to wait till I get PPR/confirmation email, here are my details below:

ITA: Feb 13, 2021 (inland, no dependent, no foreign experience, no foreign degree)

AOR: Feb 15, 2021 (answered "yes" to have you been arrested before, charges were: false fire alarm and mischief under 5000, charges were dropped when entered peace bond I waited for peace bond before applying, sent all documents and RCMP upfront)

Medical passed: March 2, 2021

File transferred to Montreal after R.10 on March 15, 2021.

Called in 1.5 months ago, criminality in progress only. I haven’t called since.
is it a good thing they haven’t requested any additional documents yet? Since I gave every single proof imaginable? Also when can I expect golden email?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Good morning y’all. I need an estimate on how long to wait till I get PPR/confirmation email, here are my details below:

ITA: Feb 13, 2021 (inland, no dependent, no foreign experience, no foreign degree)

AOR: Feb 15, 2021 (answered "yes" to have you been arrested before, charges were: false fire alarm and mischief under 5000, charges were dropped when entered peace bond I waited for peace bond before applying, sent all documents and RCMP upfront)

is it a good thing they haven’t requested any additional documents yet? Since I gave every single proof imaginable? Also when can I expect golden email?
I am not expert in this , here is my thought .

Since you have given all proof , they will ask for additional docs only if they required

After r.10 there are lot of steps to complete which might take different time based on applications.

If I were you, I would expect some movement this month or next as u were you already past 5 months .

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I am not expert in this , here is my thought .

Since you have given all proof , they will ask for additional docs only if they required

After r.10 there are lot of steps to complete which might take different time based on applications.

If I were you, I would expect some movement this month or next as u were you already past 5 months .
I was thinking the same. The wait is unbearable. I had 2 refusals already, one after one year of wait (for missing RCMP that I couldn’t get during lockdowns, the officer refused to reopen the case. The second for the application being incomplete, literally because I uploaded the expired medical exam instead of the actual one. I sent the correct one after I realized my mistake but they refused. Here I am again, this time I made sure everything was perfect and I sent multiple proofs (even emails between me and my manager and my access card to prove my employment lol). Hopefully everything goes well this time

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
I was thinking the same. The wait is unbearable. I had 2 refusals already, one after one year of wait (for missing RCMP that I couldn’t get during lockdowns, the officer refused to reopen the case. The second for the application being incomplete, literally because I uploaded the expired medical exam instead of the actual one. I sent the correct one after I realized my mistake but they refused. Here I am again, this time I made sure everything was perfect and I sent multiple proofs (even emails between me and my manager and my access card to prove my employment lol). Hopefully everything goes well this time
I saw your previous msg as you are inland applicant they why did they reject because of RCMP? It’s written on their website you don’t need to provide rcmp or Canadian police certificate unless they asked. If they need they will ask you as far as I know. Because I did not give RCMP for my file as well. Could you pls explain?

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Eligibility - review required means that it will now be reviewed by officer after case analyst's review . There can be more than one factor that can cause the eligibility status to go under review required, like
In case you answered YES to any of the statutory question
In case your conditions for CRS calculation have a discrepancy like stated work experience needs a review.
In case you are residing in Quebec , at present.

Have you ordered GCMS notes lately , they can give an exact insight of the reason . However did you ask IRCC agent if he/she could tell the reason for review required status .
Agents don’t know much unless it’s explained. They just told me it’s under review required. I am going to apply for gcms notes now. For me it’s more than 5 months Now and no updates. So frustrating. People applied after me already got their copr and Pr card and here I am stuck at somewhere

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I saw your previous msg as you are inland applicant they why did they reject because of RCMP? It’s written on their website you don’t need to provide rcmp or Canadian police certificate unless they asked. If they need they will ask you as far as I know. Because I did not give RCMP for my file as well. Could you pls explain?
On my first application they asked for my RCMP but I couldn’t provide since everything was closed and they said on their website they wouldn’t reject my application but the officer did reject it due to being incomplete (they said couldn’t do the criminality without the rcmp).
This time I gave it upfront.

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019

My AOR is Feb 23, Vo Montreal and they are working on feb applications because they requested addition documents (Detailed job letter) from me yesterday. so hopefully u will hear soon too. good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Stephzer

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
My AOR is Feb 23, Vo Montreal and they are working on feb applications because they requested addition documents (Detailed job letter) from me yesterday. so hopefully u will hear soon too. good luck to everyone.
That’s amazing! Thanks for the info and good luck

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Yeah, Montreal office are working on applications with AOR Feb 23 or near. I guess they think your job letter is not good enough to make a decision? They are giving you a chance to list more details?

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
Guys, please respond.

After receiving e-copr, what do you do next? Just waiting for the physical card??? Do I need to sign or mail ecopr/photos?

Please advise!!!

Thanks.
F.S

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
ITA : Dec 15, 2021 (CEC-Inland)
AOR: 17 Feb 2021
MEP: March 3, 2021
Biometrics given for WP, Updated in system.
RCMP request only for spouse : March 3, 2021

eCOPR - July 15th (CEC inland with 2 dependents, both inland)
Had called IRCC once in May - was told VO - Ottawa
Saw a few GUs over the past 2 months.
Have to send via physical post of photo with the eCOPR to Kitchener office

Thanks to all for your support. Wish each of you get ur PR at the earliest.
Hi,

Congrats on the great news!

I also received my ecopr on June 26. But I didn't send any physical photos with the eCOPR. Did you apply paper-based? Didn't you use a portal to upload your photo?

I only uploaded my photo and put my residential address in the portal. Should I also mail a photo/ecopr somewhere?

I'm so confused.

F.S

Reactions: Aman1212

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
AOR: Feb 22
Medical Passed: March 8

No update since then.

Tried calling IRCC on 1-888-242-2100 many times. It always goes to automated messaging and it just reads out the status that I see in my IRCC account.

I am not sure in which VO it is being processed. Can someone help me with how to get additional information about my application?

PS: I am in Montreal on WP.

Thank you!
Got to know from an IRCC agent that my VO is Vancouver. Nothing has changed since March 8. Did anyone get results from the Vancouver office recently?