+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
I called ircc agent today and he said my eligibility is under review required. What does it mean? Criminality in progress and security not started. AOR- 19 feb 2021

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I called ircc agent today and he said my eligibility is under review required. What does it mean? Criminality in progress and security not started. AOR- 19 feb 2021
Have you checked the status of your application online to see any progress/ghost update?

Marha

Jul 5, 2021
That means your application will be reviewed by the senior or supervisor..but no worries. Although I was under review required with eligibility like you, I received PR.

Marha

Jul 5, 2021
Sorry to bothering you again. Could you pls tell me how much time they took after it was showing review required for eligibility. I am very worried about this. My visa office is Etobicoke.
My eligibility had been under RR since Mar 31 and I found it from gnote July 5. According to gnote, my application was to be reviewed by senior on July 2. After that I called IRCC on July 8 and the agent said "eligibility is in progress".
Finally I received CoPR today, which is on July 20.
Do not much worry about it..

Reactions: huxing0522

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Eligibility - review required means that it will now be reviewed by officer after case analyst's review . There can be more than one factor that can cause the eligibility status to go under review required, like
In case you answered YES to any of the statutory question
In case your conditions for CRS calculation have a discrepancy like stated work experience needs a review.
In case you are residing in Quebec , at present.

Have you ordered GCMS notes lately , they can give an exact insight of the reason . However did you ask IRCC agent if he/she could tell the reason for review required status .