App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
They send portal email during non working hours as well. 1 person got email at 00 AM EDT midnight.

So you mean there is no harm as I put Airport name.?
Can you put both? Toronto Pearson Airport, Mississauga ON

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
But what does portal email looks like.What does it signifies like is it confirmation of PR
PR Portal email signifies your application is approved. They ask you few questions like Port of entry, date of entry in canada and you can reply them.

After few days to weeks(dont know exact time), you will get some pr portal link with creds. Login and confirm your details, upload your pic for PR card and submit.

After that again wait(no timeline although we see it happens in week time), you get COPR which is confirmation of PR.

Physical PR card arrives later.

I hope this clarifies.

Dhramsingh

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
PR Portal email signifies your application is approved. They ask you few questions like Port of entry, date of entry in canada and you can reply them.

After few days to weeks(dont know exact time), you will get some pr portal link with creds. Login and confirm your details, upload your pic for PR card and submit.

After that again wait(no timeline although we see it happens in week time), you get COPR which is confirmation of PR.

Physical PR card arrives later.

I hope this clarifies.
Thanks a lot

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Actually I sent email 45 mins back, so not sure if i update and send them back. I guess I should wait.
Hi, did you reply to the email ?
If so, can you please guide me that we only have to copy, paste and fill details like name, date of entry etc. Nothing else, correct ?

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi, did you reply to the email ?
If so, can you please guide me that we only have to copy, paste and fill details like name, date of entry etc. Nothing else, correct ?
i did and sent 2 hours back.

Please reply with

1. Personal email address
2. Choose Option A or Option B if you have dependents. If no dependent, then write I choose Option A. if dependent- you can still choose Option A if same email address and Option B if different email address.

Copy paste, fill details and do Reply.

Reactions: hustler751

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
i did and sent 2 hours back.

Please reply with

1. Personal email address
2. Choose Option A or Option B if you have dependents. If no dependent, then write I choose Option A. if dependent- you can still choose Option A if same email address and Option B if different email address.

Copy paste, fill details and do Reply.
Thank you for this information.
I do not have any dependent, so I will just write "I choose option A". The reason why I asked was because I did not notice any options or section 3 in the portal email.

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hello All,

Happy to share the news with you all that I got eCOPR today morning. Below is the timeline-

CEC inland with 2 dependents
ITA - Dec 23, 2020
AOR - Feb 07, 2021
Medical passed: March 05, 2021
BIL passed: March 08, 2021
Background - March 17, 2021
Eligibility- June 30, 2021
NOC Code - 2171
VO - Ottawa

First Client Portal Email - June 28, 2021 - Replied on the same day within 2 hours
Credentials for PR Confirmation Portal - June 28, 2021 - Uploaded Photos and confirmed currently residing in Canada on June 29, 2021
eCOPR - June 30, 2021

Thank You everyone and I wish all the best to all of you.

Cheers!!
I have a question:

When you reply to PRPortal email,we need to reply to 1 email with all details. We dont need to reply to all emails. Like for me, I have 2 dependents so I got 3 seperate portal email for my kid and wife. I just replied to just my email(subject of all 3 were same) and shared details. Choose Option A as we have same email address.

Since you have dependents, Can you please confirm this.

Also after how much time, you got portal credentials email same day?

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Anyone can share their expiry date for copr?
I received it in June 29, 2021
Will expire in Feb 18, 2020
Surprisingly longer than I expected