+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

yutyut

Mar 2, 2021
@mstefan @eddieeeeeelyx can any of you guys check if automated voice message also contains correct information about Eligibility/Criminality/Security/Info sharing? i definitely missed my chance to call IRCC today, but I'm going to check automated message later

Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
@mstefan @eddieeeeeelyx can any of you guys check if automated voice message also contains correct information about Eligibility/Criminality/Security/Info sharing? i definitely missed my chance to call IRCC today, but I'm going to check automated message later
Exactly what @eddieeeeeelyx said :)

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Everything completed and approved!!!! Final stage, just waiting for the portal email :D :D :D
Just finished the call with the agent!!!!!!!!
He wouldn't give me more details except that.
Can you please tell that what you see under “background check” and “final decision” in your application?

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
O really so that means is it a good sign I guess it means someone touched our files.Are you in edmonton right now .Can I know your AOR date
Thanks
I am in brampton, Ontario. You can see my complete timeline in signature below. And yes, somebody touched our application today as what happened with our fellow friends. We got 1 GU. Seeing our friends update, i see they get 2 GU. lets wait.

Reactions: Dhramsingh

Dhramsingh

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
I am in brampton, Ontario. You can see my complete timeline in signature below.
Yeah I looked at your profile its exactly the same like mine.I dont know how it long from here.I will order GCMS notes and then will know where I am right now.Will update you if anything moves

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah I looked at your profile its exactly the same like mine.I dont know how it long from here.I will order GCMS notes and then will know where I am right now.Will update you if anything moves
Sure. My 1st GCMS Notes were ordered on 7th June so expecting them around 10th July. I suggest you also call on Friday and update me on status.

I will make call to IRCC on Friday and update you as well.