+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
Yes, different vo has different progress, VO Vancouver and VO Montreal are the slowest. :(
Thank you for letting me know. My friends are in Vancouver as well and their primary VO was Vancouver. I am just frustrated at this point.
But thank you for your reply, appreciate it!

kc28

Feb 23, 2021
Good morning

Aor: Feb 16 2021
MEP: March 3 2021
Bio Passed: March 4 2021
Call to Agent March 29 and May 11: Eligibility Passed, Criminality In Progress, Security Not Started
1st email from IRCC: June 08 2021
VO first call - CIO Sydney VO second call - Ottawa

I received email yesterday from IRCC for virtual confirmation. It only asked me if I am physically in Canada. It did not ask me regarding UCI/port of entry/email/address. Does this mean mine is not under the PR confirmation portal but under Virtual landing? Thank you!

Finally got my permanent residency letter from IRCC. Thank you so much guys. I've learned a lot from this forum. Good luck to your applications. God bless!

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
similar timeline and Montreal office, would like to know how do you know you get GU? Does that mean Montreal office start to process our application (Feb AOR) ? Has stuck on criminality for 3 months.... hopeless waiting
Will update when i received my second GCMS Notes around 28th June :D

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Finally got my permanent residency letter from IRCC. Thank you so much guys. I've learned a lot from this forum. Good luck to your applications. God bless!
Congrats
We have similar timeline and VO.
Hope to receive IRCC letter in the near future.

Reactions: kc28

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Called IRCC today, very disappointed:

AOR: Feb 18, 2021
MEP: March 04, 2021
Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: Passed
Security: In progress
Info Sharing: Completed

Got GCMS notes on April 29 and Called IRCC on March 25 and April 24, this was the exact same status on March 25 agent told me my criminality & eligibility are done on March 22 but in call of April 24 they shocked me by saying your eligibility is not started which was confirmed through GCMS too. VO is Montreal and secondary VO is Sydney. Can anyone tell me are there any chances of getting final email by July 15, 2021? I mean if once they get my file in hand how many days it will take them to process eligibility and security? Any information will be helpful. Thank you all in advance.

jtolani25

Mar 24, 2019
Hello! I am new in group. Below are my details -

AOR - Feb 1,2021
Medical - Passed on Feb 24
Biometrics - exempt given at the time of the WP
Criminality - in progress
Security and Eligibility- Not Started
VO - Vancouver
i have friends who have received their COPR and they applied after me. I have ordered GCMS notes as well, and it says Criminality - recommended pass

I have no idea why it is taking so long. Does someone have the same timeline as me?
Hi,

My VO is Vancouver too, there is no update since March, my AOR is 25th Feb.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Called IRCC today, very disappointed:

AOR: Feb 18, 2021
MEP: March 04, 2021
Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: Passed
Security: In progress
Info Sharing: Completed

Got GCMS notes on April 29 and Called IRCC on March 25 and April 24, this was the exact same status on March 25 agent told me my criminality & eligibility are done on March 22 but in call of April 24 they shocked me by saying your eligibility is not started which was confirmed through GCMS too. VO is Montreal and secondary VO is Sydney. Can anyone tell me are there any chances of getting final email by July 15, 2021? I mean if once they get my file in hand how many days it will take them to process eligibility and security? Any information will be helpful. Thank you all in advance.
I feel for you. They tricked you real good with the false info from the first agent.
These things are so hard to predict. I have personally lowered my expectations. I just hope it will be done by August 18th, as for the 6 months timeline.
The problem is that in our case, the next person having our files in hands will probably confirm that criminality is passed, and then put the files on the next pile. I just doubt that it will be the same person finishing our applications... I don't know, just guessing right now. I may be wrong.

jtolani25

Mar 24, 2019
Just Received the GCMS, it is exactly the same, nothing is changed.
Eligibility - Not Started
Security Not started.
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - In progress

The file is just sitting somewhere is there Database.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Received a letter today requesting 1. my settlement plan in Ontario since I was in Montreal when I first applied and 2. details regarding my ongoing work experience. And have 7 days to respond.
It means they are working on our files at Montreal VO.

Reactions: Eric P and mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Received a letter today requesting 1. my settlement plan in Ontario since I was in Montreal when I first applied and 2. details regarding my ongoing work experience. And have 7 days to respond.
It means they are working on our files at Montreal VO.
That could be a good sign. It could mean they are not waiting to finish one stage and then start the other.
What do you think, based on their request, are they working on your eligibility?
Did you get any GU since your last notes?