+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

kc28

Feb 23, 2021
Good morning

Aor: Feb 16 2021
MEP: March 3 2021
Bio Passed: March 4 2021
Call to Agent March 29 and May 11: Eligibility Passed, Criminality In Progress, Security Not Started
1st email from IRCC: June 08 2021
VO first call - CIO Sydney VO second call - Ottawa

I received email yesterday from IRCC for virtual confirmation. It only asked me if I am physically in Canada. It did not ask me regarding UCI/port of entry/email/address. Does this mean mine is not under the PR confirmation portal but under Virtual landing? Thank you!

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Good morning

Aor: Feb 16 2021
MEP: March 3 2021
Bio Passed: March 4 2021
Call to Agent March 29 and May 11: Eligibility Passed, Criminality In Progress, Security Not Started
1st email from IRCC: June 08 2021
VO first call - CIO Sydney VO second call - Ottawa

I received email yesterday from IRCC for virtual confirmation. It only asked me if I am physically in Canada. It did not ask me regarding UCI/port of entry/email/address. Does this mean mine is not under the PR confirmation portal but under Virtual landing? Thank you!
Congrats. Yes, once you confirm them that you are in Canada, they would send you copr. For some they are confirming in this way. I read few other posts. It all depends on officer.
Can you please share how long did it take for you to receive the email after all stages passed ?

kc28

Feb 23, 2021
Congrats. Yes, once you confirm them that you are in Canada, they would send you copr. For some they are confirming in this way. I read few other posts. It all depends on officer.
Can you please share how long did it take for you to receive the email after all stages passed ?
Thank you! I am actually not sure as I did not call IRCC after May 11. I'll let you know once I get my GCMS notes by last week of June.

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi, what if they added more job responsibilities, besides on the initial contract that we signed because it will help on proving the NOC B job. can we also declare it? thank you
From all the posts I have read so far , letter of employment should list all your roles n responsibilities that you are performing on your job . And logically it makes sense that additional duties can be added on the letter of employment which were not a part of the contract . From what I have come to know from all immigration research is that your duties should atleast be a 70% match to the ones mentioned under NOC category that you are declaring and if that's the case, you are good :)

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
I have a quick question: when you call the IRCC agent do you dial this number: 1-888-242-2100?

I've called IRCC more than 10 times since morning. Every single time I've called, after I finally make it through the automated menu system, I get a recording of the following message:
"We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and are unable to transfer you to an agent. Please try again later."
Has anyone else had luck calling IRCC? Have any tips?

Best,
F.S

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Congrats! The wait is almost over for you :)
It's crazy how fast it goes in some VOs.... While there's a bunch of us stuck with Montreal :mad:
Stupid Montreal office... I wonder how long will we stuck at criminality, 4 months? 6 months or longer?

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Had the first GU, gonna wait for my second GCMS notes to see what was it about ;)
similar timeline and Montreal office, would like to know how do you know you get GU? Does that mean Montreal office start to process our application (Feb AOR) ? Has stuck on criminality for 3 months.... hopeless waiting

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Stupid Montreal office... I wonder how long will we stuck at criminality, 4 months? 6 months or longer?
Unfortunately, it's impossible to predict. My third GCMS notes should arrive around June 26th, and I'll see if things are moving...
I just really hope they will start working on our applications.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
When ordering GCMS, do we need to upload Consent form?
Only if you want your dependants’ info to be disclosed in the notes. In that case you need their consent.

Bhavleen24

Jun 9, 2021
Hello! I am new in group. Below are my details -

AOR - Feb 1,2021
Medical - Passed on Feb 24
Biometrics - exempt given at the time of the WP
Criminality - in progress
Security and Eligibility- Not Started
VO - Vancouver
i have friends who have received their COPR and they applied after me. I have ordered GCMS notes as well, and it says Criminality - recommended pass

I have no idea why it is taking so long. Does someone have the same timeline as me?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hello! I am new in group. Below are my details -

AOR - Feb 1,2021
Medical - Passed on Feb 24
Biometrics - exempt given at the time of the WP
Criminality - in progress
Security and Eligibility- Not Started
VO - Vancouver
i have friends who have received their COPR and they applied after me. I have ordered GCMS notes as well, and it says Criminality - recommended pass

I have no idea why it is taking so long. Does someone have the same timeline as me?
Yes, different vo has different progress, VO Vancouver and VO Montreal are the slowest. :(