+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
For Warehouse Handler, based on the job responsibilities that I have it will fall under NOC 1522.
while the Inventory Coordinator's job responsibilities, it will fall under 1215.

Does the immigration will base the NOC code on the job responsibilities or Job title? Because I also found NOC 1524 (NOC C) for Inventory Coordinator. Does Inventory Coordinator (my job title) same as inventory control supervisor?

Can you guys help me please?

Thank you.
Its based on the Job responsibilities . Titles may differ but its job roles and responsibilties along with the lead statement defined under NOC page that immigration officer checks .

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi @eddieeeeeelyx and @mstefan,
Reaching out to you since you guys have ordered GCMS notes and for you guys Criminality has been 'in progress' for some time. I am sharing a note from the GCMS file that one of my colleague received for his PNP-EE application.

GROUP NAME
GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2018/02/20 09:02:45
Created By: BB0****
Updated Date: 2020/0505 01:50:17
Updated By: SM****
Group #: 2-QDM****
Name: PNP-Crim not passed
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

Do you see anything similar in your notes. This section should be in first few pages of notes, before ELIGIBILITY section.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hi @eddieeeeeelyx and @mstefan,
Reaching out to you since you guys have ordered GCMS notes and for you guys Criminality has been 'in progress' for some time. I am sharing a note from the GCMS file that one of my colleague received for his PNP-EE application.

GROUP NAME
GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2018/02/20 09:02:45
Created By: BB0****
Updated Date: 2020/0505 01:50:17
Updated By: SM****
Group #: 2-QDM****
Name: PNP-Crim not passed
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

Do you see anything similar in your notes. This section should be in first few pages of notes, before ELIGIBILITY section.
Hello, mine does not look like this at all. It could be because they never really worked on our file since i can see my file was only assigned to someone the same day as my MEP, which is basically the last activity for my case at CIO... I can see your friend's file was created in 2018 and i guess someone must have done some work on it in the past 3 years lolol.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello, mine does not look like this at all. It could be because they never really worked on our file since i can see my file was only assigned to someone the same day as my MEP, which is basically the last activity for my case at CIO... I can see your friend's file was created in 2018 and i guess someone must have done some work on it in the past 3 years lolol.
@eddieeeeeelyx : I think the creation and update dates might be for the Group Tag and not for the application itself. His AOR is November 2020. I think they are grouping files together based on certain criteria ( 'crim not passing' in this case).

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
@eddieeeeeelyx : I think the creation and update dates might be for the Group Tag and not for the application itself. His AOR is November 2020. I think they are grouping files together based on certain criteria ( 'crim not passing' in this case).
okok, but the updated date on 5/5 would mean someone worked on their file? the last update for me was still back in feb, haha

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
okok, but the updated date on 5/5 would mean someone worked on their file? the last update for me was still back in feb, haha
The date is for year 2020. These dates could be just junk values in the GCMS system and not the actual dates. Anyways, I was just wondering if they have clubbed your application in this way as well.

john_ng

Jun 6, 2021
Its based on the Job responsibilities . Titles may differ but its job roles and responsibilities along with the lead statement defined under NOC page that immigration officer checks .
How do you tell IRCC your duties/responsibilities? Write your own LOE or depends on Letter of Employment from HR?
Thanks

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
The date is for year 2020. These dates could be just junk values in the GCMS system and not the actual dates. Anyways, I was just wondering if they have clubbed your application in this way as well.
I see, I believe this was found on the first page of the notes? The group name, group # are blank on mine from the last note i received

Reactions: EdiCavani07

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
How do you tell IRCC your duties/responsibilities? Write your own LOE or depends on Letter of Employment from HR?
Thanks
Our job roles and responsibilities are mentioned on the letter of employment that we get from company. It is advisable to get a detailed letter of employment that mentions all the information ( work hours , full time/part time , Job designation , Employment Tenure , Salary and Job roles and responsibilities) .

Reactions: john_ng

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi

I am requesting GCMS notes for ist time. There is 1 dropdown which says

Privacy Act
Access to Information.

Which one I select?

john_ng

Jun 6, 2021
Our job roles and responsibilities are mentioned on the letter of employment that we get from company. It is advisable to get a detailed letter of employment that mentions all the information ( work hours , full time/part time , Job designation , Employment Tenure , Salary and Job roles and responsibilities) .
Thanks for reply.

*How about the Letter of Employment says different job title. I checked and see some job titles are NOC C but and duties/responsibilities, 70% are NOC B? I am confused.