17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Also, there is a paragraph in the Email I received with the note that said:
"In order to facilitate the processing of future ATIP requests, although not mandatory, it would be appreciated if you provide a consent from all applicants (including dependants over the age of 16, sponsor, co-signer etc) which were included in the file(s) for which you are submitting the request. This will also increase the amount of information which will be disclosed to you."
I checked the consent form they referred to, apparently, it is a form to release the information to the designated representative, which I'm not using. Have you guys attached this consent form when requesting the GCMS note? Or should I just ignore it? Thanks.
You can ignore it if you don't want/need to see the info regarding your dependants in your GCMS.
I have personally attached it for the first time several days ago.
I've put myself as the representative, and the main applicant.

rp596

May 30, 2021
Hey all experts out there,
Got a question if anyone is able to help out. So I applied through Paper based PR application with PNP for which I haven't received any AOR or file number yet. I have also applied under Express entry CEC and I received RPRF request last week, Do you guys think its safe to withdraw my paper based application now?

Reactions: Micheal737373

JJW

May 31, 2021
You can ignore it if you don't want/need to see the info regarding your dependants in your GCMS.
I have personally attached it for the first time several days ago.
I've put myself as the representative, and the main applicant.
Thanks! I'll try to attach the form when I request for a new note, and see what will change.

jtolani25

Mar 24, 2019
Hey all experts out there,
Got a question if anyone is able to help out. So I applied through Paper based PR application with PNP for which I haven't received any AOR or file number yet. I have also applied under Express entry CEC and I received RPRF request last week, Do you guys think its safe to withdraw my paper based application now?
Do not withdraw and pay for RPRF, if you get approved from one of the stream, RPRF will be refunded from one stream, once approved from either one of them.

Reactions: rp596

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi, I have received gcms notes today.
AOR FEB24
Eligibility not stared
Security not stared
Criminality in progress
Info sharing in progress
Primary VO Montreal
Secondary VO centralized intake office.
Ah, the Montreal/CIO combination... Most of us are stuck at criminality there... :confused:

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
A group of lazy officers working at Montreal Visa office… lol
I can imagine it being just one guy, who started the criminality for all of us, and then realized he hasn’t seen the Caribbean for a long time… Now we’re just waiting for him to come back…

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
Hi everyone,

Today I received an email from the IRCC saying below:

La version française suit le texte anglais.

Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds
Dear Applicant,

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way you can meet this requirement.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.

If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have submitted medical exam papers with my application and in my account profile the latest update is:

Latest update:
Review of medical results - March 1, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

I'm confused by this email. What am I supposed to do?

Please advise.

Reactions: Laura O