Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Finally got my second GU yesterday (GU1 was right after MP) so I called IRCC. Only criminality is in progress.

IRCC Call Centre June 1, 2021
Eligibility - Not Started
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not Started
Info sharing - N/A

VO - Montreal
VO Secondary - Sydney, NS

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Just called IRCC.

Security - Not Started
Info sharing - Completed

VO - Montreal

---

AOR - Mar 29 2021
MP - April 17 2021
BIL - April 17 2021

Reactions: CharlyCY

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Just called IRCC.

Security - Not Started
Info sharing - Completed

VO - Montreal

---

AOR - Mar 29 2021
MP - April 17 2021
BIL - April 17 2021
We are on the same boat. Hope it goes fast.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Im on the same progress. AOR 24th Feb. VO-Montreal, secondary-CIO....:confused:
I don't think we are stuck on criminality. I am more lean towards that nobody touch our application.
My criminality was passed at the central intake office then transferred to Montreal. Since then, no progress.
For people with criminality in progress, do you guys submitted all your police certificate?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
I don't think we are stuck on criminality. I am more lean towards that nobody touch our application.
My criminality was passed at the central intake office then transferred to Montreal. Since then, no progress.
For people with criminality in progress, do you guys submitted all your police certificate?
Yeah, well, that's pretty much the same. We're stuck there because nobody is working on our files.
I have a mention in my GCMS that my criminality is a "recommended pass". Info sharing is complete, there are notes saying that all my PCCs are correctly attached...

And you're right, the first stage appears to be done at the secondary VO, and then the primary VO has to finalize.

Since there are so many people from this thread stuck at the criminality stage, whose primary VO is Montreal, I really assume that they're not doing their part of the job, for some unknown reason...

Reactions: CharlyCY

Mndnmrlt

Mar 10, 2021
Same here, criminality and info sharing in progress only. Didn't submit any pcc since I live in Canada since I'm 18.

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I can't seem to find the post that I thought I saw this info on before,
but does anyone have a *rough* idea of how long it takes from all stages passed to COPR?
I know there's no real way to tell, but if anyone had some kind of idea?

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I can't seem to find the post that I thought I saw this info on before,
but does anyone have a *rough* idea of how long it takes from all stages passed to COPR?
I know there's no real way to tell, but if anyone had some kind of idea?
I dont have that thread but it was 3 to 5 weeks after all stages passed.

Reactions: ciccris

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Yeah, well, that's pretty much the same. We're stuck there because nobody is working on our files.
I have a mention in my GCMS that my criminality is a "recommended pass". Info sharing is complete, there are notes saying that all my PCCs are correctly attached...

And you're right, the first stage appears to be done at the secondary VO, and then the primary VO has to finalize.

Since there are so many people from this thread stuck at the criminality stage, whose primary VO is Montreal, I really assume that they're not doing their part of the job, for some unknown reason...
Hi @mstefan ,
I am in the same boat as you.
In your GCMS notes, do you have notes related to Case Analyst's review of A11.2 section?

When you said "there are notes saying that all my PCCs are correctly attached...", I suppose these notes are related to R10 check (completeness check)... right?

Just trying to figure out if 1st round of Eligibility review (Case Analyst one) can happen with Eligibility status as not started.