App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Ok, guys, I've received my newest GCMS notes.
I requested them on April 26th and received them today. Unfortunately, nothing has changed since the last ones.

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Recommended Pass
Info Sharing: Complete

I can see that my Secondary VO is doing the bulk of the work. Next to every note, it's written: Office: Centralized Intake Office.
The last note is from April 28th (the only change compared to my previous GCMS), and this one is bugging me.

It says:
"Client Enquiry. Email received via GCMS (Provided Report) via Call Centre. *Review required. Correction for Schedule A. No response provided".

I did raise a web form several days after submitting my application, to inform them of a necessary correction. In my wife's personal history I had mixed up dates for the period she was a student. I don't know how it happened, I may have made a wrong manipulation in my excel sheet while sorting our histories and then just blindly put the same wrong dates in the online form. The corrected dates are the ones that were also given for my wife's other IRCC applications (SOWP first time, and second SOWP when I applied for my BOWP). I guess that the note above is related to my inquiry.

But the "Correction for Schedule A. No response provided" is not clear.
  • Do they mean they have asked me for an updated Schedule A and I never responded?? Because that's not the case, I never received such a request.
  • Or do they mean they never provided me with a response? That one is true, I never received any regarding my web form.

jtolani25

Mar 24, 2019
Ok, guys, I've received my newest GCMS notes.
I requested them on April 26th and received them today. Unfortunately, nothing has changed since the last ones.

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Recommended Pass
Info Sharing: Complete

I can see that my Secondary VO is doing the bulk of the work. Next to every note, it's written: Office: Centralized Intake Office.
The last note is from April 28th (the only change compared to my previous GCMS), and this one is bugging me.

It says:
"Client Enquiry. Email received via GCMS (Provided Report) via Call Centre. *Review required. Correction for Schedule A. No response provided".

I did raise a web form several days after submitting my application, to inform them of a necessary correction. In my wife's personal history I had mixed up dates for the period she was a student. I don't know how it happened, I may have made a wrong manipulation in my excel sheet while sorting our histories and then just blindly put the same wrong dates in the online form. The corrected dates are the ones that were also given for my wife's other IRCC applications (SOWP first time, and second SOWP when I applied for my BOWP). I guess that the note above is related to my inquiry.

But the "Correction for Schedule A. No response provided" is not clear.
  • Do they mean they have asked me for an updated Schedule A and I never responded?? Because that's not the case, I never received such a request.
  • Or do they mean they never provided me with a response? That one is true, I never received any regarding my web form.
No response required is the call center agent stating that you called and no response is required from the call center agent that you are talking to... as he has to input something when someone calls in. I have it on mine too - Status update inquiry - No response required...I called for my file update

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
No response required is the call center agent stating that you called and no response is required from the call center agent that you are talking to... as he has to input something when someone calls in. I have it on mine too - Status update inquiry - No response required...I called for my file update
Ok, thanks but for me, it says "No response PROVIDED". Just after "*Review required. Correction for Schedule A".
My only concern is whether they're talking about the fact that they did not provide any answer to me, or that I did not provide an answer I was supposed somehow to provide to them... :/

jtolani25

Mar 24, 2019
Ok, thanks but for me, it says "No response PROVIDED". Just after "*Review required. Correction for Schedule A".
My only concern is whether they're talking about the fact that they did not provide any answer to me, or that I did not provide an answer I was supposed somehow to provide to them... :/
Its them, if you would have asked them a question and they replied with an answer, for eg asking for status update through web form and they replied to you at that point you won't see that. In this case you provided information and they stated that they did provide a response to you.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Its them, if you would have asked them a question and they replied with an answer, for eg asking for status update through web form and they replied to you at that point you won't see that. In this case you provided information and they stated that they did provide a response to you.
Thank you :) I don't have to worry about it then.

Reactions: jtolani25

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Congrats! The wait is almost over for you :)
It's crazy how fast it goes in some VOs.... While there's a bunch of us stuck with Montreal :mad:
Same here. Called IRCC today, everything was passed on 26 april. Since then no update. Visa office is montreal.

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Called IRCC today for status of my application:

AOR- Feb 18, 2021
Eligibility - In Process
Criminality- Passed
Security- Passed
Background Check- In process
Visa Office- Montreal

Does anyone know how much time they usually take for eligibility and bg check? Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Received GSMS today 5/28, requested on 4/28, nothing changed since last call.
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Info Sharing: In Progress

Anyone knows what info sharing is? Seems like it's bouncing among US, Australia, and New Zealand for me.