+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
No I haven’t got any updates after my medical.
I had also called IRCC to check my status.

AOR - 19 Feb 2021
Medical - 8 March
Biometric - 9 March

Only criminality and info sharing is in progress. Rest haven’t started yet.

The lady told me that Montreal office is quite big and has lots of applications ti process
Same here.
AOR Feb 16
Did you guys have any visa refusal in your history?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Same here.
AOR Feb 16
Did you guys have any visa refusal in your history?
No refusal history, but I have withdrawn my previous application once. I just browse the forum and realize many applications submitted this Jan/Feb in MVO stuck at criminality!

MajaM

May 11, 2021
I called IRCC last week.
CEC inland
Single applicant
AOR: Feb 7, 2021
Medical passed: March 2
Bio: already given in previous application.
Eligibility and criminality passed: March 17
Security: not started
Visa office: Ottawa
I had a GU on March 17. Since then nothing new happened.
Called Ircc

Aor: Feb 07
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Meds: Passed
Security: Not started

any new update?
Called Ircc

Aor: Feb 07
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Meds: Passed
Security: Not started

Hi. Any new update from you guys? @jp88875
Mine is the same as yours. Security not started.

ukrrr

May 25, 2021
Hi Guys! I received an email from IRCC, and was confused after reading it. Could someone please help me with this, thanks.

Important notes:

· You and every dependant included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message (click on reply): IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

· You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants. Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.
  • Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or olderat the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:
    • Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.
or

• Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.
Let us know:

You must inform us immediately via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

What you need to do next:

· Reply (click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address.

· Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):

o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.

o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).

· In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying (click on reply) to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

So under "what you need to do next" section, they told me to choose one option from the above context, but I did not see any option there. Does anyone received this email as well? Please help and thank you in advance.

ukrrr

May 25, 2021
Hi Guys! I received an email from IRCC, and was confused after reading it. Could someone please help me with this, thanks.

Important notes:

· You and every dependant included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message (click on reply): IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

· You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants. Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.
  • Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or olderat the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:
    • Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.
or

• Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.
Let us know:

You must inform us immediately via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

What you need to do next:

· Reply (click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address.

· Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):

o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.

o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).

· In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying (click on reply) to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

So under "what you need to do next" section, they told me to choose one option from the above context, but I did not see any option there. Does anyone received this email as well? Please help and thank you in advance.
My timeline:
AOR - FEB 20
MEP - MAR 3
GU - MAY 19 (BG CHECK)
RECEIVED EMAIL - MAY 21

Reactions: JamTur

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
The email said that I need to choose an option but I did not see any there, so I was soooo confused o_O
You have to reply to this email and enter your information:
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):
If you have depends enter the information as well.

ukrrr

May 25, 2021
You have to reply to this email and enter your information:
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):
If you have depends enter the information as well.
Got it, thank you AnVo!

Reactions: AnVo