+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Couldn't find an existing thread for Feb 2021 AORs, so I created this one.
  • CRS: 498
  • ITA: 9 Dec 2020
  • Application submitted: 17 Feb 2021
  • AOR: 18 Feb 2021
Just wondering if anyone in the group submitted their T4 along with the application. I started my current job in Dec 2019, and have just received the T4 for the year 2020 this week. I am just thinking if I should raise the webform and submitted the T4, even though I submitted both a reference letter and another letter from HR to confirm my original hire date. Any recommendation?. Thank you.
  • ITA: 14 Feb 2021
  • MED: 5 March
Thank you.

Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Just wondering if anyone in the group submitted their T4 along with the application. I started my current job in Dec 2019, and have just received the T4 for the year 2020 this week. I am just thinking if I should raise the webform and submitted the T4, even though I submitted both a reference letter and another letter from HR to confirm my original hire date. Any recommendation?. Thank you.
Thank you.
Personally, I didn't, and I won't unless they ask for it. The reference letter has everything they need. I just added 3 salary slips. One from the beginning, one in the middle and one for the last month.

Reactions: tph058

coolcanuck604

Mar 2, 2021
You have to call IRCC for that
An R10 Completeness check is just an AOR. You don't have to call IRCC for that.

Acknowledgement of receipt (R10 passed) letter
An acknowledgement of receipt (R10 passed) letter is issued to an applicant (or their representative, if applicable) once their application for permanent residence has passed the R10 completeness check. The letter is issued by the Centralized Intake Office. If the application was submitted electronically, this letter is sent to the applicant (or their representative, if applicable) via their MyCIC account; otherwise, the letter is sent by mail. This letter should not be confused with the electronic receipt of the application for permanent residence letter. This is the official acknowledgement of receipt letter and it may be used to support a bridging open work permit if all other requirements are met.

coolcanuck604

Mar 2, 2021
Thank you.
I did submit my T4s. They are a validated way to prove work experience. It's hard to dispute work experience that has been reported to the CRA for tax purposes. I don't see any reason not to send it in. It can't hurt the application, and if something has the potential to strengthen your application, why not give your application that shot? Take away any opportunity for doubt on your application.

From the CIC website: If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Fellow February applicants, when do you think it's a good time to order GCMS notes? I know it's still early, I'm only at 14%, but I'd like to see at least which office is working on my file :)

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Fellow February applicants, when do you think it's a good time to order GCMS notes? I know it's still early, I'm only at 14%, but I'd like to see at least which office is working on my file :)
I’d say probably mid April to see some progress!

Reactions: mstefan

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi, I called to Commissionaires' office (you can contact your local commissionaires office) to book my appointment. I don't think so that there will be an update anytime soon as its not even a week since I've submitted my application.
Hello ,

May I please know how much time did it take for you to receive the RCMP criminal check letter ? Did you ask for a status update on RCMP application anytime during the processing .
For me . RCMP gives a generic reply stating that they cant tell when the verification would be completed .

Your reply could atleast give an idea about the timelines .
PS : I did not commisionaires but another another agency called canadian forensics inc.

Regards

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Inland applicant
ITA - Feb 13
AOR - Feb 23
MEP - Mar 10

I already gave biometrics for a work permit, they showed up in my account on Mar 10.
Hello ,

Although biometrics number updated in your account ,Please let me know what does the status under biometrics subheading say for ? Is it 'Biometrics completed' or is it 'we donot need your fingerprints right now" .
Thank you :)

Regards

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello ,

May I please know how much time did it take for you to receive the RCMP criminal check letter ? Did you ask for a status update on RCMP application anytime during the processing .
For me . RCMP gives a generic reply stating that they cant tell when the verification would be completed .

PS : I did not commisionaires but another another agency called canadian forensics inc.

Regards

Hello,

Irrespective of the agency you're applying from, RCMP will not take more than 10 working days to process and dispatch your record. That is what I was told. You may need to check your status with the agency you've applied from. Chances are high that they've not forwarded your application to RCMP.FYI I received mine on 5th business day. Since I've submitted upfront I did not get any request afterwards. Hope this will help you.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello ,

Regards
Hello, at which date did you gave your fingerprints for rcmp?

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hello,

Irrespective of the agency you're applying from, RCMP will not take more than 10 working days to process and dispatch your record. That is what I was told. You may need to check your status with the agency you've applied from. Chances are high that they've not forwarded your application to RCMP.FYI I received mine on 5th business day. Since I've submitted upfront I did not get any request afterwards. Hope this will help you.
Thank you so much for the reply . When I emailed ( as their call centre is now closed due to COVID ) RCMP to know the status of the application , they do acknowledge that they have received the application on the same day only . However they cant tell when the verification would be complete.
When you were informed about the time of 10 working days , did that include the Canada post deliver time as well or just the processing by RCMP.

Really appreciate your reply :)
Regards,