+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Jayray

Mar 10, 2021
Does anybody know how to obtain RCMP certified criminal record check in Toronto? And how long does it take to get it ?

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Does anybody know how to obtain RCMP certified criminal record check in Toronto? And how long does it take to get it ?
You can find the nearest Commissionaires office in Toronto, book an appointment and they will take your fingerprints. You'll receive it at home within 10 working days. They are cheaper and reliable compare to other private parties. Hope this will help you.

PS: I got mine on exactly a week after doing so i.e. 5 working days.

Mar 11, 2021
CRS: 474
ITA: January 21, 2021
Upfront Medical: February 5th, 2021
E-APR: February 23, 2021
AOR: February 23, 2021
BIL: March 9, 2021
Medicals Passed: March 9, 2021
Request for RCMP Criminal Record Check: March 9, 2021
Biometrics Completed: March 11, 2021

Wishing the best and success for everyone in this thread!!!! :)

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Do you know the reason why they wouldn't accept the file? I made a mistake with my transcript as well so I uploaded a new version using webform today. I hope they won't refuse my request T.T
They said that they had already made the final decision and therefore i couldn't add a document to an application that wasn't active with IRCC...very unfair if you ask me! but i think you should be ok...because you have sent in the document before they have seen the mistake, you are correcting it...with me i didnt know I made the mistake originally and only found out when they cancelled it

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
They said that they had already made the final decision and therefore i couldn't add a document to an application that wasn't active with IRCC...very unfair if you ask me! but i think you should be ok...because you have sent in the document before they have seen the mistake, you are correcting it...with me i didnt know I made the mistake originally and only found out when they cancelled it
Thank you for the information; this makes me feel much better. Hope your application will go well this time!

lsingh92

Dec 16, 2020
Can we change province after Getting AOR as CEC applicant with no job offer and on PGWP. Please someone can reply will be highly appreciated.

Anxietea

Mar 11, 2021
Category........
CEC
Inland applicant
ITA - Feb 13
AOR - Feb 23
MEP - Mar 10

I already gave biometrics for a work permit, they showed up in my account on Mar 10.

Reactions: Eyecandy
Mar 11, 2021
Can we change province after Getting AOR as CEC applicant with no job offer and on PGWP. Please someone can reply will be highly appreciated.

Do you mean change of province of residence, or change of intended province of settlement? Either way, I believe it is fine as you are not tied to any to settling in any province like candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program. The only province you can't move to, as you may know, is Quebec as they are under separate jurisdiction when it comes to selecting permanent residents.

Eyecandy

Nov 6, 2019
Update
CEC Inland with dependent
AOR- Feb 25/2021
Medical passed- March 11/ 2021
Biometrics- March 11/2021
Status Bar showing 8% timeline August 25th.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
ITA- Feb 14
AOR-Feb 24 (with family)
Upfront Medicals-Feb 23
RCMP- done for both 2months ago, sent via web form on Feb 25
BIL-March 10
Biometric completed-March 11
Bio & MEP -March 11 (everything happened today morning around 10am)
1st GU- just now (none on account)
Waiting game Onnnnn!!! Estimated completion August 24- 9% as of right now!

Yani88

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
CRS: 474
ITA: January 21, 2021
Upfront Medical: February 5th, 2021
E-APR: February 23, 2021
AOR: February 23, 2021
BIL: March 9, 2021
Medicals Passed: March 9, 2021
Request for RCMP Criminal Record Check: March 9, 2021
Biometrics Completed: March 11, 2021

Wishing the best and success for everyone in this thread!!!! :)
Are they going to email you if request rcmp?

lsingh92

Dec 16, 2020
Do you mean change of province of residence, or change of intended province of settlement? Either way, I believe it is fine as you are not tied to any to settling in any province like candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program. The only province you can't move to, as you may know, is Quebec as they are under separate jurisdiction when it comes to selecting permanent residents.
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.I have accumulated my work experience in Alberta and already submitted my eapr on 18th feb,21.Now,I got my AOR and thinking of moving to Ontario. Just in dilemma right now to stay until copr or to move right away if its possible as I dont want any problems coming ahead regarding this.