31-10-2021
new to this forum. where to check status bar your are ref
ITA- Feb 14
AOR-Feb 24 (with family)
Upfront Medicals-Feb 23
RCMP- done for both 2months ago, sent via web form on Feb 25
BIL-March 10
Biometric completed-March 11
Bio & MEP -March 11 (everything happened today morning around 10am)
1st GU- just now (none on account)
Waiting game Onnnnn!!! Estimated completion August 24- 9% as of right now!
new to this group. which status bar you are referring to and where to see that.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Did you get a email saying there is a msg or a status change when the medical was passed ?
When I received my biometrics request letter, status showed medicals passed. I submitted biometrics from service Canada and same got updated within minutes on portal

Hppy002

Jul 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

ITA- 13 feb
AOR-20 feb
MEP- 9 March
Biometric exemption
Imm 5406 requested on March 9 for both Primrary applicant- submitted same day.
RCMP requested for dependant on March 11- submitted same day.
R10 completeness check is done.
criminality- in progress

Reactions: Eyecandy

Eyecandy

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

ITA- 13 feb
AOR-20 feb
MEP- 9 March
Biometric exemption
Imm 5406 requested on March 9 for both Primrary applicant- submitted same day.
RCMP requested for dependant on March 11- submitted same day.
R10 completeness check is done.
criminality- in progress
Hi is there any place where it reflects for R10 complete check? Or do we have to call the ircc agent? Thank you.

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
I have a question. The RCMP request was for my wife, but the placeholder to load the report is under my list of documents. Can I just load the RCMP report, once we receive for my wife under my documents? Is there a need to explain it was loaded under my name as there was no placeholder in my wife's list of documents ? Thanks !
Has anyone similar request? Is it ok to load my wife's RCMP report under my list of documents - as that is where they have provided a placeholder to load. Thanks

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hey everyone

I just got an RPRF(Right of Permanent Residence Fee) fee request today.. My AOR is around first week of Feb'21 CEC inland! Meds and Biometrics has been done already!... Does it mean anything? Could someone let me know under what circumstances does IRCC request that fee? Any leads would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:

Yani88

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Hey everyone

I just got an RPRF fee request today.. My AOR is around first week of Feb'21 CEC inland! Meds and Biometrics has been done already!... Does it mean anything? Could someone let me know under what circumstances does IRCC request that fee? Any leads would be highly appreciated

Thanks
r
RPRF means? Sorry.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I have a question. The RCMP request was for my wife, but the placeholder to load the report is under my list of documents. Can I just load the RCMP report, once we receive for my wife under my documents? Is there a need to explain it was loaded under my name as there was no placeholder in my wife's list of documents ? Thanks !
Hi,

Did your spouse applied and received rcmp record? I applied it on 04th March haven’t received it yet.. just checking on timeline