CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Aor Feb 10
Mep & Bio Feb 26
Ghost update Last Sunday
VO Montreal
According to my gcms notes which received this Monday, my security check and eligibility check were not even started at the time note generated ( May 21).
Congrats, Hopfully my application will fast like you. My GCMS notes show security and eligibility not start yet. My notes only has 11 pages long

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Is there any one with criminality stuck at 'in progress' or 'passed' but nothing else has started?
What is your VO?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
I saw applications at Ottawa, RROC, Edmonton are being processed very quickly
But we with Montreal, Sydney or Etobicoke , seems like no one touched our files for months
Yeah, I also see some applicants from those fast processing office are waiting to be processed too.
I think processing time partly depends on the visa office and partly depend on the assiged case officer and analyst.
If one analyst get too much files and even this person is in the fast processing office. You will still see delays.
That's why it's just a waste of time to guess how fast your application will be processed. It's just all luck. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Shergillavi23

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Is there any one with criminality stuck at 'in progress' or 'passed' but nothing else has started?
What is your VO?
half of the people in this thread with VO Montreal I’m one of them too

Reactions: lovepreq

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Yeah man. Not even a GU. Really sucks.
I bought a bottle wine to celebrate my first GU when I get one. Hope it really gets better in time :p Now seriously, this is so frustrating and stressing. I started losing my hair, can’t focus properly on work, started smoking again, gained weight, and all of this while I’m checking my account several times a day…:rolleyes:

Reactions: avneet788

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I bought a bottle wine to celebrate my first GU when I get one. Hope it really gets better in time :p Now seriously, this is so frustrating and stressing. I started losing my hair, can’t focus properly on work, started smoking again, gained weight, and all of this while I’m checking my account several times a day…:rolleyes:
Friend I suggest you stop logging to account. I also had same zeal 1 week back but now I am at peace knowing it is pure luck. Try to focus on other things.
They will process when they feel and we have no end time- Infinity.

I just log in here to see my fellow friends updates.

Reactions: Khad27

gentjack

Apr 13, 2020
Guys how do we know our VO? I haven't applied to GCMS something.

AoR 16th Feb
Upfront Medical passed 3th Mar

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
You are absolutely right in saying that . Even though we see offices like ottawa , vancouver issuing COPRs within 2 months , but there are plenty of us with the same offices waiting for updates . :)
That's not necessarily true. There is no rhyme or reason to it. My AOR is Feb 2, 2021. I phoned IRCC on May 4th and again yesterday (June 14), it seems to be sitting in the Vancouver VO with no movement since last time I called. I got a GU last Thursday and I was really hoping it was a sign of better things - apparently not.

Reactions: Shergillavi23

Eric P

May 8, 2021
That's not necessarily true. There is no rhyme or reason to it. My AOR is Feb 2, 2021. I phoned IRCC on May 4th and again yesterday (June 14), it seems to be sitting in the Vancouver VO with no movement since last time I called. I got a GU last Thursday and I was really hoping it was a sign of better things - apparently not.
It's all luck man. Imagin they hire a new staff and your file was assigned to her/him to start her work with. Your file will be processed right away. First one in the line. But if your file was assiged to a senior who already has 50 file on hand. You will have to wait.
Of course, some officers are fast and some are slow (lazy). Everyone has colleage that don't want to work and not getting things done.
I never work at IRCC but I think this is likely what is going on there. Just my thoughts, happy to hear your thoughts too.

Reactions: avneet788