+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Did anyone who got portal email during september/october 2021, have received the PR card by mail already?
If so please reply with the Portal email date and PR card received date.

I have got my Portal email on October 7th and awaiting the card. I need to assume an approximate time period when I will receive the card, as I have to plan my travel asap. Thanks in advance.
Try and find a PR thread as most people here are waiting for email

Reactions: Navny

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
AOR Feb 17
Visa Office: RROC
Still waiting while my visa is expired and BOWP is not approved after 2 months.

Everything is passed, security not started
My file has not been touched since criminality pass 4 months ago!!

I sent an email to MP...trying to figure out what can move my file forward:(

I am so exhausted of waiting and not being able to plan for future
Did you receive any reply from MP?

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
Thanks guys. This thread has been very helpful for me right from the beginning. I submitted my PR application knowing nothing. I have learnt a lot from everyone of your questions and answers. Special thanks to the anchor of this thread @mstefan for his suggestions during my PFL. Finally my application got approved and here is my timeline.

AOR : February 21st.
Medical Passed: March 7th.
Received Procedural Fairness Letter: August 26th
Reason for PFL: To prove the intention of leaving Quebec as I am a Quebec resident now.
Submitted the response: September 1st
{Submitted this response with a help from attorney. Went with attorney option after @mstefan and few others suggested. Thanks for it. There was no option for me to upload the document on IRCC site. So did it through a webform. It took more than a month for the visa officer to receive the document I sent.}
Officer asked to provide signed lease from Ontario since I had chosen Ontario as my destination: October 14th
Took a new lease and submitted: October 19th
Portal email: October 20th
Another email with temp credentials: October 21st
Submitted address details and photo along with inland declaration: October 22nd
Received eCOPR: Today
Portal email and eCOPR came from: Montreal VO

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the results.

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Thanks guys. This thread has been very helpful for me right from the beginning. I submitted my PR application knowing nothing. I have learnt a lot from everyone of your questions and answers. Special thanks to the anchor of this thread @mstefan for his suggestions during my PFL. Finally my application got approved and here is my timeline.

AOR : February 21st.
Medical Passed: March 7th.
Received Procedural Fairness Letter: August 26th
Reason for PFL: To prove the intention of leaving Quebec as I am a Quebec resident now.
Submitted the response: September 1st
{Submitted this response with a help from attorney. Went with attorney option after @mstefan and few others suggested. Thanks for it. There was no option for me to upload the document on IRCC site. So did it through a webform. It took more than a month for the visa officer to receive the document I sent.}
Officer asked to provide signed lease from Ontario since I had chosen Ontario as my destination: October 14th
Took a new lease and submitted: October 19th
Portal email: October 20th
Another email with temp credentials: October 21st
Submitted address details and photo along with inland declaration: October 22nd
Received eCOPR: Today
Portal email and eCOPR came from: Montreal VO

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the results.
Congratulations.

I have also received PFL letter for proving intent to reside outside quebec ( I am submitted as outland and in India since November 2020) as my work experience is from Montreal Quebec. Could you let me know how many days it took for you to change the additional documents request from Submitted to No additional documents needed?

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
Congratulations.

I have also received PFL letter for proving intent to reside outside quebec ( I am submitted as outland and in India since November 2020) as my work experience is from Montreal Quebec. Could you let me know how many days it took for you to change the additional documents request from Submitted to No additional documents needed?
Hi. Thanks.

As I mentioned I had to do it through web form. So I couldn't check that properly. I received a reminder letter from officer after a month saying I haven't responded to my pfl (even though I did webform). After receiving the letter, there was an option to upload the response. I resubmitted again from there. Within 2 days I got response. So normally pfl is processed within a week I think.

All the best.

Reactions: MamataChintakindi

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Hi. Thanks.

As I mentioned I had to do it through web form. So I couldn't check that properly. I received a reminder letter from officer after a month saying I haven't responded to my pfl (even though I did webform). After receiving the letter, there was an option to upload the response. I resubmitted again from there. Within 2 days I got response. So normally pfl is processed within a week I think.

All the best.
Hi @sprsmy , Thanks for the update.
I had option to upload in CIC account. I uploaded it on 23rd October and today I see the status changed to 'October 25, 2021 , We are reviewing addition documents you provided.

winterlandpr

Oct 21, 2021
A small updated as well, got my eCOPR today! Photo still shows In review with IRCC but address has been accepted

1st Portal email: Oct 21st
Credentials, address, photo: Oct 22nd
eCOPR: Oct 27th
VO: Etobicoke
Congrats my friend, that's great news. I am looking forward to mine with exactly the same timeline as yours from Etobicoke :)

Jul 1, 2021
Is everyone started receiving their e-COPR??

I received my AOR Feb 27.
I have no clue with mine. BOWP approved and the TRV application is still pending. No update with ATIP which i applied four months ago. Totally lost and this is very frustrating, everyday going through the same thing.