+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Apperently, after all stages pass, they need to do a final approval on your file. Once approved, it will be transferred to your local office which will handle the landing part.
Did you call after June 28th?
i did and they say its still in process. my gcmcs are due next thursday. hoping i dont need them

curiousminds

Jul 27, 2021
My Status is somewhat similar. This is based on GCMS notes on 29th April, 2021 (2 1/2 months after AOR)

AOR : 16th Feb, 2021
Primary office : Vancouver
Secondary office : Centralized Intake Office
NOC - 2171
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: passed
Biometrics:
Info sharing: In progress
Criminality: In progress

I have requested another set of GCMS notes. Once I get I will post it on this thread.
I guess it will take few more months for our decision.

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I uploaded additional document on 6 March and it turned into Not applicable just yesterday. Prior to that, it always showed as "The additional documents you provide have been uploaded. " (somewhat I cannot quote you...)

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Did someone start a Yellowknife chat? I called IRCC today and found out both my Eligibility and criminality are in progress. and yeah my application is now in Yellowknife

S.A.7

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
i did and they say its still in process. my gcmcs are due next thursday. hoping i dont need them
How long does it take them to send the gcmcs notes? 30 business days? I requested them on July 9th. Feb 04 AOR and haven't had a single update after biometrics in early march. It's getting very frustrating so hopefully once i get my notes and see what visa office my file is sitting at, i can make some sense out of this

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi guys:

AoR: Feb 15th
Medical passed: March 2nd
VO: Montreal

Just called the IRCC, agent told me last time my file was touched was last week. The background check is still in progress but at the same time MTL is known not to update until they finalize app, no ADR yet also. How long do you think I should wait?

attana

Feb 1, 2021
Hey all - I was following this thread starting February.

My Primary VO - Montreal, Secondary - CIO
AOR - Feb 24th
Medical passed - March 11th
ADR / RCMP for my spouse - March 19th

Nothing after that

ADR to NA - July 21st
Profile updated - July 22th
Profile updated - July 24th
Profile updated - July 26th
Profile updated - July 27th
No GUs atall

Email to confirm details from VO Calgary - July 29th
Virtual landing and asked to submit a photo and address confirmation - - July 29th
ECoPR - July 30th

My application in the IRCC account still says they are processing my application

Im a CEC candidate with a spouse and two children

Good luck to you all… I know this waiting isnt easy….
Cheers.

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Anyone from Etobicoke VO got any response? Are they processing the files or not???????
I feel nothing is related with the VO , its totally a case specific processing and officer specific processing . I see May-Jun applicants from the same VO getting the portal email but nothing for Jan Feb Applicants . Mental health has taken such a heavy toll :(

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hey all - I was following this thread starting February.

My Primary VO - Montreal, Secondary - CIO
AOR - Feb 24th
Medical passed - March 11th
ADR / RCMP for my spouse - March 19th

Nothing after that

ADR to NA - July 21st
Profile updated - July 22th
Profile updated - July 24th
Profile updated - July 26th
Profile updated - July 27th
No GUs atall

Email to confirm details from VO Calgary - July 29th
Virtual landing and asked to submit a photo and address confirmation - - July 29th
ECoPR - July 30th

My application in the IRCC account still says they are processing my application

Im a CEC candidate with a spouse and two children

Good luck to you all… I know this waiting isnt easy….
Cheers.
Do you know when is the final decision made on your application? I passed all stages on July 15, but still no decision made. Peopel say it can take several days to several months.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I feel nothing is related with the VO , its totally a case specific processing and officer specific processing . I see May-Jun applicants from the same VO getting the portal email but nothing for Jan Feb Applicants . Mental health has taken such a heavy toll :(
I think send email portal office(which is close to applicants lived) and primary office are different,because officer of deals with case and send portal officer are not the same level.