+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Eric P

May 8, 2021
I just called IRCC, agent told me all stages were passed, no decision made yet and file is still at Montreal office

Koorosh1991

Mar 26, 2021
Hello guys!

Just now received the following letter:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

it asks mail the
passport and two photos!

What is it?
Just finished the call with IRCC agent. She said it is one step before COPR. So follow the instruction that mentioned in the letter, and mail photos and pre-paid envelope.
Also, she mentioned IRCC method is really depends on officers and can be vary from one officer to other one. Apparently, my officer preferred to receive photos by the mail :(

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Just finished the call with IRCC agent. She said it is one step before COPR. So follow the instruction that mentioned in the letter, and mail photos and pre-paid envelope.
Also, she mentioned IRCC method is really depends on officers and can be vary from one officer to other one. Apparently, my officer preferred to receive photos by the mail :(
Thanks for sharing. You you receive a physical letter in the mail?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
No, I have received a request letter in my IRCC account, asking to mail two photos, passport (for stamping visa), and pre-paid envelope to Case Processing Center-Ottawa
Ok I see. Thanks for your reply. Wish all the best to you. I will patiently wait for mine. LOL

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, got my gcms notes, I think its gonna take more time for the decision:
AOR: Feb 17 CEC-inland, no dependants
Primary Office: Vancouver Immigration
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office (I guess its Sydney, NS. Transfer reason: workload re-distribution)
NOC - 2174
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Medical: passed
Biometrics: updated in portal on the 13th day after AOR, taken for work permit
Info sharing: In progress
Criminality: In progress ( Complete, but not reviewed)

Called IRCC during june 1st week, they said backgrounds checks are being performed. Please let me know if anyone is in the same boat. Thanks
My Status is somewhat similar. This is based on GCMS notes on 29th April, 2021 (2 1/2 months after AOR)

AOR : 16th Feb, 2021
Primary office : Vancouver
Secondary office : Centralized Intake Office
NOC - 2171
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: passed
Biometrics:
Info sharing: In progress
Criminality: In progress

I have requested another set of GCMS notes. Once I get I will post it on this thread.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Lucky you!!!!!!
Now we're down to @aviiii123 @Eric P @eddieeeeeelyx and me...
Lucky you!!!!!!
Now we're down to @aviiii123 @Eric P @eddieeeeeelyx and me...
still waiting for a portal email. opened my email 10 minutes ago and there was an email from IRCC
CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC)
I chuckled and had the biggest smile on my face without even opening the email and sighed with relief thinking its about time, opened the email and the smile and the smile turned into the biggest frown. It was IRCC replying to my webform from a month ago with a generic response" your application is still in process" YEAH NO SHIT IRCC. Better use that energy to process applications faster than giving generic responses to people waiting anxiously.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
still waiting for a portal email. opened my email 10 minutes ago and there was an email from IRCC
I chuckled and had the biggest smile on my face without even opening the email and sighed with relief thinking its about time, opened the email and the smile and the smile turned into the biggest frown. It was IRCC replying to my webform from a month ago with a generic response" your application is still in process" YEAH NO SHIT IRCC. Better use that energy to process applications faster than giving generic responses to people waiting anxiously.
oooh no :/ the kind of terrible experience IRCC offers to candidates…:mad:

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Sorry for your experience. Do you know if there is an decision made on your application and if it's been tranferred to your Local VO?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
all stages passed as of 28th June as per IRCC agent
Apperently, after all stages pass, they need to do a final approval on your file. Once approved, it will be transferred to your local office which will handle the landing part.
Did you call after June 28th?