+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC) 1 year work experience from two different NOC?

John_22

Oct 21, 2018
Can I also do two different occupations such as Supervisor and Administrative Assistant when applying CEC Express Entry?

ritishsuman

Jun 14, 2023
Hello,
I have 7 months experience in security supervisor and i have 5 months experience as food service supervisor in a pizza store. My employer is ready to support me with LMIA but I have a concern that if my food service work experience will be counted as I dont have any food service work experience before. I joined in as a pizza chef but later promoted to supervisor position after 1 month. I have 1 year of experience for CEC and meet the scores due to my lmia. But will the ircc officer accept my food service supervisor experience as I have little to no past food experience? Please let me know?

Fkama027

Aug 7, 2023
Hello, please need help as my PGWP is expiring soon. I have 3 years work experience under the NOC code crane operator but stopped to take up another job under the community and social service NOC code 1 year but with less working hours of 589. Can I use both jobs in express entry, since I don’t have enough hours for the NOC code under the community and social service? Which job should I used as my main job in the EE?
Thank you