+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC) 1 year work experience from two different NOC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes i have 1 year of experience in total with both the jobs and ielts i have 7 bands overall and ECA is also there. (shows bachelors degree ). Have i done something wrong with the file process ?
So answering a question(s) wrong. Assume experience is within last three years and not self employed. Are you on a LMIA? If not, then answer no to job offer, certification.

Reactions: scylla

jaypatel9913

Jul 28, 2022
I applied for Express Entry Profile with 1 year of work experience. my profile got rejected i dont know why my lets is
L-8,R-7.5,W-6,S-7

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for Express Entry Profile with 1 year of work experience. my profile got rejected i dont know why my lets is
L-8,R-7.5,W-6,S-7
What is your full profile? Age, Education, one year Canadian experience (NOC).

Answer NO for job offer, LMIA if on an open work permit. Did you go to school in Canada? Answer that question correctly about if studies were in French and English.

jaypatel9913

Jul 28, 2022
What is your full profile? Age, Education, one year Canadian experience (NOC).

Answer NO for job offer, LMIA if on an open work permit. Did you go to school in Canada? Answer that question correctly about if studies were in French and English.

Education - Bachelors (WES Verified)
1 year Canadian NOC Experience was correct
NO for LMIA (Job offer) was correct
2 year Canadian schooling
One option was french or English i said no.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Education - Bachelors (WES Verified)
1 year Canadian NOC Experience was correct
NO for LMIA (Job offer) was correct
2 year Canadian schooling
One option was french or English i said no.
What is your NOC? IELTS are valid? And you have one year Canadian experience not less than.

You must be answering a question incorrectly.

jaypatel9913

Jul 28, 2022
What is your NOC? IELTS are valid? And you have one year Canadian experience not less than.

You must be answering a question incorrectly.

My NOC IS 2173 - Software Engineer
Ielts are valid because the result came 1 month ago

Just one doubt my one year Canadian experience is completed on 1st Aug 22 so that would count right ?