+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC + 1 year Indian Experience

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019
1 Year of Canadian Experience with 2 companies NOC O and B and currently working with one of them on my WP.

Questions are for Indian Experience.

1. I have worked in 3 companies in 13 months
NOC 2282, 2282 and 1221

2. 2nd company did not give my experience letter either is willing to give any document though I have pay stubs, formal resignation letter as well as an offer letter, bank details if need be. but NO RELIEVING LETTER/EXPERIENCE LETTER

3. 3rd company where I worked paid me CASH for 3 months have all documents but what documents I need to confirm the cash payment (pay stub- offer letter and relieving letter)

Do you think I should Include my 1 Year of experience in the EE profile?
I do have 16 days of gap between 1st and second company but overall more than one year?
And if the old company denies corresponding how will I show my Job responsibilities?

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
In case of your second job, the most important thing to claim foreign experience is the Job letter with duties and title. All other things comes after that.
16 days gap won’t matter as long as you have 1 year of experience all together with full time hours.

you can’t claim points if your employer won’t give you job letter.

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019
In case of your second job, the most important thing to claim foreign experience is the Job letter with duties and title. All other things comes after that.
16 days gap won’t matter as long as you have 1 year of experience all together with full time hours.

you can’t claim points if your employer won’t give you job letter.
But I know I have performed the duties, I have offer saying the same.
Is there any way I can get it from my colleague or get it notarized ?

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Yo
But I know I have performed the duties, I have offer saying the same.
Is there any way I can get it from my colleague or get it notarized ?
You need job letter from the employer on official letterhead which is signed and written by your reporting manager or above. Offer letter can’t be used for work experience. I would suggest you convince your reporting boss to give you letter.