+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA TIMEFRAME

samay23

Dec 6, 2014
As we know we always submit the consent to CIC to get our CBSA records in our behalf. Does any one know how long it takes CIC to receive the report from CBSA after they place their request???

In our case if we receive it normally after 30 day except if there is additional verification they need to do. I imagine between govt. departments it will be faster than that!!

Any one know?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
samay23 said:
As we know we always submit the consent to CIC to get our CBSA records in our behalf. Does any one know how long it takes CIC to receive the report from CBSA after they place their request???

In our case if we receive it normally after 30 day except if there is additional verification they need to do. I imagine between govt. departments it will be faster than that!!

Any one know?
I live in Vancouver, it took around 37 calender days in total.

samay23

Dec 6, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
I live in Vancouver, it took around 37 calender days in total.
Hi thecoolguysam,
This is the individual request. My question is how long it will tale the CIC to receive the report after they request it on our behalf????
Sorry if I am not clear.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
samay23 said:
Hi thecoolguysam,
This is the individual request. My question is how long it will tale the CIC to receive the report after they request it on our behalf????
Sorry if I am not clear.
I know its definitely faster. My guess is 1 week or so because when i ordered my report for myself on 20th october, i received report dated 20th November and the extract was executed on 28th October

samay23

Dec 6, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
I know its definitely faster. My guess is 1 week or so because when i ordered my report for myself on 20th october, i received report dated 20th November and the extract was executed on 28th October
So its something similar to the ATIP request. They run the report "extract" within a day or two after they receive the request but mail it out after 30 days. So CIC probably receive the CBSA report within a week maximum after placing the request. Thank you for brain storming this with me.