03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
yashwanth.258 said:
@futurecanadiannew123456,

did you reply anything ?
i did dont know what went wrong with my post.

anyways.

if i were your i would include all the forms to be filled see my post on page 2,
PCC and medicals for your wife and her passport and marrriage certificate and a LOE and POF (if applicable)
and explain in the lOE that your wife is not working and is a home maker and you have filled all the required forms and also attached all the supporting documents.

hope this helps

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
barbs said:
Hi guys,

I made a mistake while filling out my post ITA questions, when asked if I have applied to IRCC before I ticked "NO" instead of "YES" so I submitted a CSE asking them to correct the mistake I made and I just got an automated response saying "if you have already received an ITA, it is not possible to modify your EE profile info"

I thought is was possible to correct post ITA questions by sunbitting CSE or did do it the wrong way. Please help
You can't change your EE profile, you are updating your eAPR. You should have said you made a mistake on your eAPR and want to change it.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello guys,

I sent a CSE on 6th April and received a mail on May 8th with the following detail:

Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Sincerely,
www.cic.gc.ca

I submitted some documents with my CSE but nowhere it is acknowledged that they have received my documents or forwarded it to the relevant office or officer. Also, it doesn't mention anything about my visa office unlike dralfa in the post above.

What may be the reason and what should be the way forward?

Thanking you

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hello guys,

I sent a CSE on 6th April and received a mail on May 8th with the following detail:

Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Sincerely,
www.cic.gc.ca

I submitted some documents with my CSE but nowhere it is acknowledged that they have received my documents or forwarded it to the relevant office or officer. Also, it doesn't mention anything about my visa office unlike dralfa in the post above.

What may be the reason and what should be the way forward?

Thanking you
Hey did you get any other update from CIC?

muggle84

Apr 21, 2017
Hi,
I raised a CSE on 14th June and received a reply today, 19th July, acknowledging the receipt of document I attached and that it was forwarded to the relevant department for consideration. Should I be seeing this additional document in my MyCic submitted application?

Thank you.

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
Seems like they think I am stupid or they do not realize that they are dumb. I send CSE on 15/03/16 and got auto reply with " question blah blah " been waiting for proper reply just got it today and says " question do not reply " and telling me I can use Mycic to check my status of application.
Retards do not understand I contacted you cause there is nothing I found informatiknal enough after waiting 6 and half month.
I don't know what they doing with applications. Pardon me for my language I don't think it's abusive but can't tell someone might find it.
Hello, hope you have gotten PR now?