+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case In June, Category 3, progress

lihuistat

Jul 23, 2009
I applied for FSW under category 3, and just got good news that my money order was encashed on July 21st, and i guess i should receive a AOR email in two weeks.

the following is my progress

Application was sent on June 18, 1:30pm
Application was received in CIO,Sydney on June 19, 8:45am
Money order was encashed on July 21

I am an international student and finish my bachelor here, currently working on my master degree thesis, and hopefully it could be done by the end of the year. My jobs are quite few, such as Secretary, TA,RA, ... I didn't take any english test, and i just put 16 scores there for language. My son was born in Canada and he is over 3. I hope everything goes well for everyone.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lihuistat said:
I applied for FSW under category 3, and just got good news that my money order was encashed on July 21st, and i guess i should receive a AOR email in two weeks.

the following is my progress

Application was sent on June 18, 1:30pm
Application was received in CIO,Sydney on June 19, 8:45am
Money order was encashed on July 21

I am an international student and finish my bachelor here, currently working on my master degree thesis, and hopefully it could be done by the end of the year. My jobs are quite few, such as Secretary, TA,RA, ... I didn't take any english test, and i just put 16 scores there for language. My son was born in Canada and he is over 3. I hope everything goes well for everyone.

Good luck man hope the best of luck for you. In my opinion to be in the safe side take the (IELTS) test because you never know whether the immigration officer who will process your application is going to give you the 16 points or not even if you have studied in canada for many years(you know that it is up to him/her to deside, so don't leave it up to anyone's judgment and make it up to the actual facts (IELTS test). (play it always in the safe side)

Good luck again and hope the best for you.

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
Are you claiming points for your 3 years old son who was born in Canada as relative in Canada under adapability?