+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caring For Children to PR

PRDream

May 2, 2016
Hi All,

My spouse got study permit and I got OWP, one of my friend want me to do caring for children for them. If my job duties is NOC 4411 and I work full time 24 months (3900 hours), Am I eligible to apply PR under Caregiver - Caring for children? Any challenge to apply visa via this route?

Thanks a lot for your advise

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
PRDream said:
Hi All,

My spouse got study permit and I got OWP, one of my friend want me to do caring for children for them. If my job duties is NOC 4411 and I work full time 24 months (3900 hours), Am I eligible to apply PR under Caregiver - Caring for children? Any challenge to apply visa via this route?

so these are your friends children is not clear ? Or some sort of registered day care facility ? If friends children how will you prove working hours / payslips etc...?

Have you read the requirements for child care program http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/caring-children/apply-who.asp which has prerequisite time as a caregiver before applying ?

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello, I am in Live in caregiver program. I am taking care of children. I earned a diploma in early childhood in Phil. Am I eligible to apply under the new pathway of caring for children.

PRDream

May 2, 2016
Yes, my friend have to sign a contract with me and pay salary to me look like he is my employer and I also will declare tax as well. I hope my job is caregiver and my duties fall under NOC code 4411.