+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Work Permit from UAE/Phils Timeline

Villapando

Oct 11, 2019
Hi everyone! New member here. Ms. Sunshine any update on your application pls? I submitted mine in VFS Abu dhabi last april 23, and no update until now. I applied also as a caregiver. Thanks

Em-em22

Jul 24, 2019
Posting on behalf of my sister..

Hello.. any update for FEB-MARCH 2019?

Applied Feb online via UAE

BIOMETRICS: Feb 26

28 Oct - still no update.

Chacheng

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
H
Hello,

Newbie here but been reading this forum for quite a while now and I have decided to join. Can you share your timeline here please?

Mine is as follows:
Submitted Online App - Jan10
Biometrics Collection - Jan11
Visa Office - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Nationality - Filipino

I checked the website, its now 15 weeks processing, I am expecting the result at the end of this month.

Thanx
hello po. Kmusta na po application niyo?

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
Hello Everyone
I am new to the forum but my wife needs to apy for caregiver pilot program the new program we r in dubai and if anyone can help kindly plz post we have done our ECA and also IELTS is done and also we have employer in Canada who is willing to give the job.
  • Did anyone in this forum applied from UAE
  • What is the status of the application
  • What is the time line for WP
Thanks
Huzi
Hi for the new program can you also put your details here so we can connect?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h-NUHarG4XzKA4P490TZBDDdkysKDrDI_1a6w-3CEok/edit?usp=drivesdk

Chichikins29

Jun 15, 2020
Hello po I am from Saudi Arabia accepting Child Care from our OFWs no payslip only paid in cash. How do we need to prove our work experience? Can I just get a reference letter indicating my number of hours and years serving their children including amount paid? What about SSS po is it okay to pay voluntarily? My sis-in-law wanted to hire me I just need to complete these requirements. Please help me and my family. Thank you. This is for NOC4411 new pathway.