+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caregiver program: caring for people with high medical needs.

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
Sowmiram said:
Hi there,

This is Somiya, I have applied for PR under Caring for people with High medical needs on Aug/30/2016 and I received a response on Sep/6/2016 as below,

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the CARING FOR PEOPLE

WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS CLASS.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident

status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been

met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass

background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in

Canada."

I have sent police clearance and passport copies for my spouse, my father, my mother and my brother on Sep/12/2016 but I forgot to reference my Application number with those documents.

I have not received any response from them till now, what do you guys suggest me to do in this case?
Hi did you receive anything from cic. I received my file no. on September 9 but did get anything after that. I am worried. Can you please share your timeline if you don't mind. Thanks

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
Can anyone please tell me how many days local office takes to contact for permanent residency status. My application got approved in one day for caring for people with high medical needs but waiting more than a week to be contacted by local office. I already paid right for permanent residency fees.
Thanks

theresazxl

Mar 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

Do everybody who were active on this forum get PR?
I just sent out my application this morning, waiting anxiously..
And now the processing time is 3 months

Chief Obie

Mar 8, 2017
Hello house, I am on a post graduate work permit. I finished my studies in August 2015 and starting working in September 2015, I didn't get my work permit until February 2016. Please when will it be right for me to apply for my PR under this stream. Thank you.

gillsukhu

Mar 11, 2016
Hello

My name is Gill, I started this forum, As i have already written above about my PR process, i see many of you still have questions regarding PR process..... You guys are in the same shoes where i was one day.

Call me or text me for any inquiries.... just want to help out my fellows

416-509-7252

junharvey

Jan 6, 2018
Hi Sukhpreet
i was international student too and worked as a PSW with agency on my PSWP. But i am not sure if i am eligible to apply under this stream as my consultant said you need LMIA but he seems like did not know much about this new pathway. If you can able to give me details how can i apply it would me great. I appreciate your help. Thanks
Are you a international student taking PSW then apply for PGWP and got 1yr PGWP and then get approved under this caregiver program?

Amii

Mar 19, 2018
Hello guys,,,, do i need to hire someone for PR process in cagiver stream for highly medical need... your reply would be appreciated.. thank you