+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caregiver program: caring for people with high medical needs.

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
That should be fine but I don't really have any experience with your situation. I would just double check with an immigration lawyer or consultant just to be sure.

s_pisces said:
I submitted T4 for one of my jobs and pay stubs for the other. T4 should be fine I think.

Ray009

Feb 2, 2016
Hi guys, I am on open work permit as a spouse and have been working in 3413 since Dec 2012, although i went to school for continuing care assistant in Canada but i have never applied for PGWP due to my husband permit. I have been working part time and just got a full time just this May and i got a letter from my employer that my weekly hrs is 32 plus i went on one year maternity in between.

Please am i eligible to apply for this pathway as i just got my English result with a min of 5 in each one?

Thanks for your response

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
Hi
Do we have to send fingerprint background check with application. I did background check in Ontario ( fingerprinting one ) but its been 1.5 month i did n't receive mail , RCMP told me results already mailed to me by Canada post but i never received mail . I did background check second time after waiting so long, for first one to arrive but again its been three weeks did not receive yet. Can i submit my application by sending general police background check instead of fingerprinting one. Anyone's suggestion is much appreciated. (NOC 4412)

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
Hey ya I ended up going and getting PR on 18th of July! they just asked about any changes to application since admission and about any criminal record.. Good luck!

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
I sent the generic one. Never did fingerprint one and my PR was approved

ps_2016 said:
Hi
Do we have to send fingerprint background check with application. I did background check in Ontario ( fingerprinting one ) but its been 1.5 month i did n't receive mail , RCMP told me results already mailed to me by Canada post but i never received mail . I did background check second time after waiting so long, for first one to arrive but again its been three weeks did not receive yet. Can i submit my application by sending general police background check instead of fingerprinting one. Anyone's suggestion is much appreciated. (NOC 4412)

kgsacorn

Aug 5, 2016
Hi.

Do you guys know if the job has to be a single full-time for the entire 24 months, or can it be a combination of part-times as long as the 30 hour / week is kept?

(I've been working two part-time registered nurse jobs for the past ~2 years, but neither of them are 'full-time' titled; but the number of hours is definitely more than 30/week)

gillsukhu

Mar 11, 2016
Hey Guys. This is me again who started this topic.

So this is what happened.
Jul29 : I sent application
Aug 2: Application delivered
Aug 16: Process started
Aug 22: process finish. $490 paid for PR right
PR confirmation will be given by local office

No LMIA
Fingerprints .. I sent along
Ielts 8 bands
Pay stubs- few
Job letter from employer.

gillsukhu

Mar 11, 2016
Two part time jobs are fine.

They don't care even if you work 40 hr one week and 20 next week as long as your average is 30 hrs. Your both job letters should say 15hrs per week minimum.

They can calculate weekly hours
Your total income ÷ 52 weeks

Your weekly income ÷ hourly wage

= Total number of hours you spent on work

Ray009

Feb 2, 2016
Hi guys, have received email that my application has been completed and that the local office will contact me. Meanwhile, they asked me to pay for right of permanent resident of $490 and am wondering where will i pay for this? is it at the immigration office when they call me or is it online?

Will appreciate your response to this.

Ray009

Feb 2, 2016
gillsukhu said:
Hey Guys. This is me again who started this topic.

So this is what happened.
Jul29 : I sent application
Aug 2: Application delivered
Aug 16: Process started
Aug 22: process finish. $490 paid for PR right
PR confirmation will be given by local office

No LMIA
Fingerprints .. I sent along
Ielts 8 bands
Pay stubs- few
Job letter from employer.

Hello, Please did you receive an appointment yet and how long does it takes?

Sowmiram

Oct 4, 2016
Hi there,

This is Somiya, I have applied for PR under Caring for people with High medical needs on Aug/30/2016 and I received a response on Sep/6/2016 as below,

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the CARING FOR PEOPLE

WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS CLASS.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident

status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been

met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass

background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in

Canada."

I have sent police clearance and passport copies for my spouse, my father, my mother and my brother on Sep/12/2016 but I forgot to reference my Application number with those documents.

I have not received any response from them till now, what do you guys suggest me to do in this case?

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
Hi
Does anyone recently got approval ? I am worried because didn't hear anything from cic after receiving file number on Sep 9.