+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ online application status

Sunil0077

May 23, 2017
Hi Friends,
Greetings.
I have applied for CAQ (Quebec acceptance certificate) online and submitted the hardcopy of documents, which got delivered on April 20th 2017. Its almost been a month and there is no update from the concerned department.
Do anyone have an idea on the processing times..? If "Yes" kindly reply me to this thread.

Thanks

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its taking 30 working days now which means 6weeks.
documents reached on 22nd March received their CAQ on 3rd May.
I believe you might be getting your CAQ next week

yoma koyi

Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
lagos
LANDED..........
- available choices -
Hello Everyone
I submitted my CAQ docs on 11th May and up till no update. I called and the last said it now 26 business days.

xiras

May 26, 2017
Hello Everyone
I submitted my CAQ docs on 11th May and up till no update. I called and the last said it now 26 business days.
I submitted my documents on 1st May and its been over 27 days and I still haven't received any update not even the "receipt of documents" on my file.

Sunil0077

May 23, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have received my CAQ. Here is the history of my file. They have received my documents on 20th April.. Updated about the receipt of documents on 26 May. and Sent final CAQ letter on 27 May. So as friends said, It is taking 30 working days to get our CAQ letter.

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, I have received my CAQ. Here is the history of my file. They have received my documents on 20th April.. Updated about the receipt of documents on 26 May. and Sent final CAQ letter on 27 May. So as friends said, It is taking 30 working days to get our CAQ letter.
Thanks for informing us. !

M.Elagaty

May 31, 2017
They received my documents on the 25th of April, yesterday (30th of May) they notified me about the receipt of my documents, hopefully I get my CAQ soon

HDFC@123

Sep 30, 2017
Hi
Greetings
I was applied my CAQ on 1st September 2017.I paid my college fees on 22nd September 2017.But till date I don't receive any information about my CAQ. could u tell me that how much time it will take more.

singhjagjot

Aug 14, 2018
Hloo
Need help
I first applied for one year program in herzing college montreal and i got offer letter and then i applied for CAQ but now i changed my mind to have 2 year program so what i have do now for caq.I also sent my hard copies for caq.Now what i do, again apply fir caq for 2 year program or caq for 1year program valid for study permit.Please help me what i do now.

Dec 22, 2018
Hi i am really afraid my caq has not come and no mail is there i have applied on 15 November and today it is 22 December but no mail plzz help me how much time will it take now for caq approval