+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Missing Documents Processing Time

Jun 25, 2018
Hi everyone! Today i got a mail that there are documents missing in my caq file. Can anyone please tell that how much time will it take to again process after i send my missing documents to them. PLEASE HELP!!!

fenil4

Sep 30, 2018
Hi again. Just wanted update this thread by saying that I received a "New Documents Received" message! It is dated July 11, 2017 (which is when my courier service said my documents were delivered), but I only received the message today (July 19, 2017).

Will update this thread with any new info as it comes!
Same thing with me but I have sent my documents on 4th sept and they have received on 7th sept but there is no any message like your new documents are received till 30 sept.

verdant372

Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone! Today i got a mail that there are documents missing in my caq file. Can anyone please tell that how much time will it take to again process after i send my missing documents to them. PLEASE HELP!!!
When did you apply and After how much time did you get the mail of missing documents ?

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I applied for Caq online through arrima portal. My file opened on 20th of September and I had a missing document message on 30th of September. I uploaded the missing document on 2nd of October but it still shows missing documet message. Can somebody please help, how long does it take them to check the documents again ? and when they check it will it be finalized at that moment or do I have to wait more after that as well. Thanks in advance

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
Same thing with me but I have sent my documents on 4th sept and they have received on 7th sept but there is no any message like your new documents are received till 30 sept.
after you received the documents received message, how long did it take you to get the approval ? Im wondering if that 20 working days proccessing time resets when they receive the documents? Thanks

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020
after you received the documents received message, how long did it take you to get the approval ? Im wondering if that 20 working days proccessing time resets when they receive the documents? Thanks
Hi there, i also suffered by same problem. I already submitted missing documents on November 2th, could not recieve any message yet. May i ask did u already recieve the new document recieve message or CAQ approval? Thank you.

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
Hi there, i also suffered by same problem. I already submitted missing documents on November 2th, could not recieve any message yet. May i ask did u already recieve the new document recieve message or CAQ approval? Thank you.
it took 4 weeks for me to receive the message that the documents have been received and than 4 days after that I got the CAQ approval

you can check the processing time from here according to your file number

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/working-quebec/comparative-evaluation/processing-times.html

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
it took 4 weeks for me to receive the message that the documents have been received and than 4 days after that I got the CAQ approval

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/working-quebec/comparative-evaluation/processing-times.html

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020

Thanks u for response, did u submit the document via arrima? When i checked it to the immigration of quebec, they said it would be decided less than 20 days... :(

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
Thanks u for response, did u submit the document via arrima? When i checked it to the immigration of quebec, they said it would be decided less than 20 days... :(
check your processing time from the link I shared, mine recevied exactly as it stated on that link