+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Missing Documents Processing Time

asteriskio

Jul 14, 2017
Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ last week, and the courier service says that they were delivered on Tuesday, July 11th. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hellooo anyone please reply us ,, i have same problem , how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after missing documents recieved Quebec immigration

asteriskio

Jul 14, 2017
Hi again. Just wanted update this thread by saying that I received a "New Documents Received" message! It is dated July 11, 2017 (which is when my courier service said my documents were delivered), but I only received the message today (July 19, 2017).

Will update this thread with any new info as it comes!

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Ok thank you , my courier service said my missing documents were delivered on 17 july ,,, & there is no update in my online portal ,, hello please reply here when you recieved your caq ,, & in which college you get admission & from where r u & when will your classes start

asteriskio

Jul 14, 2017
Anwarkahlon21, you'll probably receive some update on your portal in a week or so! That's what happened with me. As long as your courier service says your documents were delivered, then you should be fine.

I'll update this when I received my CAQ, sure! I'm an incoming exchange student and will study at McGill University. Currently I'm in the United States (California), and I'll be arriving in Montreal in mid-August; classes start early September. How about you?

Reactions: anwarkahlon21

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I am from india ; without caq i can not apply for visa , i got admission in lassale college , Montreal , Quebec .. & my classes will start on 28 August

PRAJWAL KUMAR

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, My name is Prajwal from Bangalore, India. I realized recently that I have missed to send one of the documents and sent them right away before they noticed it. The second mail reached on the 10th of July. In the portal they updated about the missing document on the 19th of July. Any idea when I would be receiving an answer? Kindly help.
Here, its taking not less than 6 weeks for VISA approval. My College is going to start during the first week of September. And this has been a huge concern.

Binxia

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Montreal
Usually anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to get answer after intention of refusals.

If you get update from Immigration Quebec website CAQ account acknowledging the reception of additional documents, you should usually get the answer without a couple of days.