+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ certificate

xiras

May 26, 2017
I applied for CAQ and after a month in my file I was notified that "Your CAQ for studies has been issued and mailed to you, along with the attached letter."
I sent the letter to the visa office and received my visa too but even after 1 month I still haven't gotten the CAQ certificate.
Now, this has got me really worried since I'm flying in ten days, I wanted to know if others had to face the same problem or did they get their certificate in time?

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
I applied for CAQ and after a month in my file I was notified that "Your CAQ for studies has been issued and mailed to you, along with the attached letter."
I sent the letter to the visa office and received my visa too but even after 1 month I still haven't gotten the CAQ certificate.
Now, this has got me really worried since I'm flying in ten days, I wanted to know if others had to face the same problem or did they get their certificate in time?
Hi, your email confirmation is enough. You can take the print of the attached letter. They send the CAQ through post so there might be chances thatyou have missed the post.
Don't worry. The hard copy is exact the email attachment.

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
Hi, your email confirmation is enough. You can take the print of the attached letter. They send the CAQ through post so there might be chances thatyou have missed the post.
Don't worry. The hard copy is exact the email attachment.
Really? so what are the documents required to enter Canada as a student?