+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ accepted study permit rejected?

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hello all,

Is there anyone out there or has anyone heard of a CAQ being accepted and a study permit being rejected.

I have obtained a CAQ and will be applying for visa soon.but looking at the posts I am getting a little a apprehensive.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada Help said:
Hello all,

Is there anyone out there or has anyone heard of a CAQ being accepted and a study permit being rejected.

I have obtained a CAQ and will be applying for visa soon.but looking at the posts I am getting a little a apprehensive.

Hi,

Yes, it could be !

Verification of financial capacity documents is done on part of the concerned CHC.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
hi, my cousin's CAQ being approved over a week ago but he didnt get it yet. Can you tell me how long it takes to reach at your door step? my cousin is going to study french language course before he starts a professional course. would you think it be ok to get the study permit???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:
hi, my cousin's CAQ being approved over a week ago but he didnt get it yet. Can you tell me how long it takes to reach at your door step? my cousin is going to study french language course before he starts a professional course. would you think it be ok to get the study permit???
Hi,

Once you have your CAQ, thn nothing else left for CHC except;

1. Verifying financial capacity documents.
2. Medicals.
3. Security clearance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

enfield said:
Hi,

Once you have your CAQ, thn nothing else left for CHC except;

1. Verifying financial capacity documents.
2. Medicals.
3. Security clearance.
Still have to demonstrate ties to home country, and won't overstay.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Dear Canada Help, how long it took you to get CAQ in hand after getting approval notification.

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
hey stmani,

I was notified that my CAQ was granted on 4 october. But the hard copy has not been delivered to me yet.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada Help said:
hey stmani,

I was notified that my CAQ was granted on 4 october. But the hard copy has not been delivered to me yet.

Hi,

1. Your CAQ MUST be obtained by CHC Delhi directly from the province of Quebec.

2. To save time, you have an option to submit your "CAQ Reference Number" so that CHC Delhi can confirm it.

In short, it's CAQ Reference No. that's matter not yours submission of CAQ copy.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Dear Enfield, in Pakistan it is required by the embassy to submit the CAQ and we're still waiting for a postman to knock the door with an envelope from quebec immigration. no idea how long would it take