+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cape Breton University

Sukhkeet

Apr 3, 2020
I submitted my application to embassey on march 7 and till now didn't receive any response about my visa application and still waiting. I hope embassey will respond in the month of may to all previously filed applications. I applied for may intake but now my study is deferred to sep. 2020 intake by CBU. Hope everything will be okay till that time and we all woulf receive positive response from embessey and travel to our planned destinations in upcoming september intake.
CBU is delivering its Fall 2020 intake via online mode. They just shared the news today on its Facebook page. What course have you applied for?

May 9, 2020
i got defer to sept , but cbu has done fall intake online,myvquery is if i get visa than ,i can travel to Canada or i have to again defer intake to jan ,. and i want to withdraw from uni will they refund my money ,i can admit in other colleges

As you said, the program got deferred to Sept 2020, and say got Student Visa, then as per CBU present guidelines, your online mode of study starts. No need to defer for Jan 2021 again. Even though, you hold a visa, you can only travel to Canada when they officially open the border. At present nobody is allowed into Canada, other than Canadian citizens and PR holders.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
As you said, the program got deferred to Sept 2020, and say got Student Visa, then as per CBU present guidelines, your online mode of study starts. No need to defer for Jan 2021 again. Even though, you hold a visa, you can only travel to Canada when they officially open the border. At present nobody is allowed into Canada, other than Canadian citizens and PR holders.
i apply on 17 March waiting for approval