+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cape Breton University

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
qny one applied for visa in march and still waiting for result
Here i am bro. Also i was admitted at CBU for may intake but CBU send me an email saying that all international students that were admitted at CBU they are defering to sept intake. I also applied in 14th march till now no update

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Here i am bro. Also i was admitted at CBU for may intake but CBU send me an email saying that all international students that were admitted at CBU they are defering to sept intake. I also applied in 14th march till now no update
i applied in high commision on 17 march,now feeling of getting refusal straight away ,feeling stressed and no t able to understand what to do ? pls tell if u got visa approval

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
i applied in high commision on 17 march,now feeling of getting refusal straight away ,feeling stressed and no t able to understand what to do ? pls tell if u got visa approval
Yeah i will. Did cape breton university send you an email about defering you to sept intake?

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Despite this announcement, and keeping the safety and well-being of you, our current students, faculty, staff and the broader communities in Cape Breton top of mind, we at Cape Breton University stand behind our initial decision to defer all new international students planning to begin their studies in May 2020. Our goal right now is to defer your start date to September 2020; however, as you know, the situation the world is facing with COVID-19 changes daily, and the start-date may need to change once again.

Next Steps:

• Please confirm you are still interested in attending CBU, but for a future intake (September 2020). By not confirming, CBU has the right to withdraw your application effective seven days in receipt of this email.

• When you confirm your attendance, you must include your name, student ID and date of birth.Your confirmation must be sent to fyac@cbu.ca by April 3.

• Current Notices of Acceptance (NOAs) for May 2020 are no longer valid. New Notices of Acceptance for September 2020 will be issued as soon as possible, once your confirmation is received. Again, keep in mind, this date may change.

Got this email fro cape breton university CBU.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Despite this announcement, and keeping the safety and well-being of you, our current students, faculty, staff and the broader communities in Cape Breton top of mind, we at Cape Breton University stand behind our initial decision to defer all new international students planning to begin their studies in May 2020. Our goal right now is to defer your start date to September 2020; however, as you know, the situation the world is facing with COVID-19 changes daily, and the start-date may need to change once again.

Next Steps:

• Please confirm you are still interested in attending CBU, but for a future intake (September 2020). By not confirming, CBU has the right to withdraw your application effective seven days in receipt of this email.

• When you confirm your attendance, you must include your name, student ID and date of birth.Your confirmation must be sent to fyac@cbu.ca by April 3.

• Current Notices of Acceptance (NOAs) for May 2020 are no longer valid. New Notices of Acceptance for September 2020 will be issued as soon as possible, once your confirmation is received. Again, keep in mind, this date may change.

Got this email fro cape breton university CBU.
i can not say anything ,my file is in embassy and i am not able to contact my consultant and really situation is tensed ,now god knows what will happen

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
i can not say anything ,my file is in embassy and i am not able to contact my consultant and really situation is tensed ,now god knows what will happen
Leave an email if you’re going to CBU in May or September. We can work on the accommodation, arrivals and others.

Prmhanjrah

Apr 5, 2020
I submitted my application to embassey on march 7 and till now didn't receive any response about my visa application and still waiting. I hope embassey will respond in the month of may to all previously filed applications. I applied for may intake but now my study is deferred to sep. 2020 intake by CBU. Hope everything will be okay till that time and we all woulf receive positive response from embessey and travel to our planned destinations in upcoming september intake.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
I submitted my application to embassey on march 7 and till now didn't receive any response about my visa application and still waiting. I hope embassey will respond in the month of may to all previously filed applications. I applied for may intake but now my study is deferred to sep. 2020 intake by CBU. Hope everything will be okay till that time and we all woulf receive positive response from embessey and travel to our planned destinations in upcoming september intake.
Sure. Hopefully