+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cant find placeholder for "Letter of Explanation"

immigrationfun

Star Member
May 17, 2016
I logged in now to myCIC to upload my documents, but the placeholder for "Letter of Explanation" seems missing. It used to be there before. Also the instructions at the top of the page seems to be slightly different now mentioning something about "clients". I am wondering if others also see this change or if it is something I did in my forms?
Thanks!

immigrationfun

Star Member
May 17, 2016
immigrationfun said:
I logged in now to myCIC to upload my documents, but the placeholder for "Letter of Explanation" seems missing. It used to be there before. Also the instructions at the top of the page seems to be slightly different now mentioning something about "clients". I am wondering if others also see this change or if it is something I did in my forms?
Thanks!
bumping this up to see if anyone else has seen this lately. Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It happened to me once. I logged out and the next time I decided to log in everything was fine.

Cheers :)

immigrationfun

Star Member
May 17, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
It happened to me once. I logged out and the next time I decided to log in everything was fine.

Cheers :)
Thanks!
I logged in today and everything is back to normal. What happens if a document i submit is lost due to such issues. I hope they can provide a more stable and better online system.