+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot print CIT0002

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hey guys,
This is so frustrating, I took today off and I spent hours trying to figure out why the forms are not printing :(:mad:
Is there anyway to know when it will be fixed?

cupcakes

Jan 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
Passport Req..
05-15-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-25-2015
LANDED..........
06-15-2015
^ why don't you call CIC and let us know?

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Hey guys,
This is so frustrating, I took today off and I spent hours trying to figure out why the forms are not printing :(:mad:
Is there anyway to know when it will be fixed?
you know what is even more frustrated? I took the photo at a local photo store and they give me the wrong size (smaller one like PR card photo). Glad that I used a ruler to measure it this morning and I went back to the store and they reprinted it for me again. Otherwise my application will be returned,,,

proudian

Mar 17, 2017
Guys can anyone help me out???
In Application Form it asks "During your eligibility period did you live outside of Canada??" If you answered yes please complete and submit the Residence outside of Canada form CIT 0177 ???
Does that mean if someone went on vacation for 2 weeks should also answer yes and complete this form???

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
do you really want your application to be returned over a technicality ? Just wait for the form to be fixed, few days delay in submitting won't make much difference.
ofcourse not but write a letter and explaining it.
havn't we done this for so many times when we had to apply for PR or PPR, saying this document is not available.

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
what about print screen and we are suppose to sign on the print out and then send the hard copy with other docs, so why not print screen or specific tools which allow it?

I have them ready, signed, will get the photograph done in some time.
As I said in the other thread ... Don't try to be smart and print the screen of the non-printable forms.
IRCC might update the forms today with some alteration to some of the text without notifying anyone.
You may end up sending the wrong form and cost yourself time and cash!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Application Form it asks "During your eligibility period did you live outside of Canada??" If you answered yes please complete and submit the Residence outside of Canada form CIT 0177 ???
Does that mean if someone went on vacation for 2 weeks should also answer yes and complete this form???
Were you on vacation or were you living outside of Canada? That's your answer.

jeuniii

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
As I said in the other thread ... Don't try to be smart and print the screen of the non-printable forms.
IRCC might update the forms today with some alteration to some of the text without notifying anyone.
You may end up sending the wrong form and cost yourself time and cash!
In the event of application being returned, do we have to submit $630 again ?

MaiGhouaizi

Oct 11, 2017
I have a different concern..Do we have to wait till tomorrow to submit application..It says somewhere that you can't sign the application on your eligibility day. it has to be one day later. Does this apply in this case even if u exceed the required days?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
100% positive. You pay another $630 a pop.
You are completely wrong - do not give false information.

If you're application is returned it has failed the completeness check. You receive the receipt back also and can use it to reapply.

If they accept your application but refuse it, for any reason, then you need to pay again .

Reactions: jeuniii and walmzd

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
In the event of application being returned, do we have to submit $630 again ?
I think processing begins after Sydney forwards your app to local IRCC processing center.

Processing fee
Amount: $530 for each adult and $100 for each minor

Non-refundable once processing has begun, regardless of the final decision.

Right of Citizenship Fee
Amount: $100 for each adult applicant

Refundable if your application is refused.

Reactions: jsm0085

MaiGhouaizi

Oct 11, 2017
I guess live doesn't mean short vacations

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a different concern..Do we have to wait till tomorrow to submit application..It says somewhere that you can't sign the application on your eligibility day. it has to be one day later. Does this apply in this case even if u exceed the required days?
When you use the calculator you select an application date. If you selected that date and filled the calculator in correctly, and it tells you you meet the criteria (1095 days prior to app date) then you can apply today.

Reactions: MaiGhouaizi