Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
I downloaded all application from CIC and there is print option. I am using PDF, I if we use PDF than you can print

proudian

Mar 17, 2017
For those who are not able to print out the form it is probably because the file is protected which blocks it from printing, can we unblock the file?? There are many online tools available, would that work??

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
You are completely wrong - do not give false information.

If you're application is returned it has failed the completeness check. You receive the receipt back also and can use it to reapply.

If they accept your application but refuse it, for any reason, then you need to pay again .
As @razerblade quoted, I'd just confirm that:

Processing fee

Amount: $530 for each applicant applying under subsection 5(1) and $100 for each child applying under subsection 5(2).

You can’t get a refund once we start processing your application, even if you are refused.

LINK: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#Step5

Once the officer in your local area sees that you are using the wrong forms (processing already started), s/he will return the application ... resulting in losing your right for a refund. Thanks.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
As @razerblade quoted, I'd just confirm that:

Processing fee

Amount: $530 for each applicant applying under subsection 5(1) and $100 for each child applying under subsection 5(2).

You can’t get a refund once we start processing your application, even if you are refused.

LINK: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#Step5

Once the officer in your local area sees that you are using the wrong forms (processing already started), s/he will return the application ... resulting in losing your right for a refund. Thanks.
I think the difference here is .. if Sydney returns your application for being incomplete (before AOR), then full fee will be refunded because processing begins after AOR, when the application gets forwarded to local processing center. However, if for whatever reason your local IRCC office finds your application invalid or ineligible, then only $100 will be refunded.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
In the event of application being returned, do we have to submit $630 again ?
Yes. You have to pay another. Once they start processing it and it is returned ... someone posted from the page

Processing fee
Amount: $530 for each adult and $100 for each minor

Non-refundable once processing has begun, regardless of the final decision.

Right of Citizenship Fee
Amount: $100 for each adult applicant

Refundable if your application is refused.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the difference here is .. if Sydney returns your application for being incomplete (before AOR), then full fee will be refunded because processing begins after AOR, when the application gets forwarded to local processing center. However, if whatever reason you local IRCC office finds your application invalid or ineligible, then only $100 will be refunded.
You're correct because processing hasn't actually began. The first step is a completeness check in Sydney. If it doesn't pass, it's returned along with payment.

Processing only begins after this step. If your application is then rejected (not returned) you would need to pay for a new application.

People are way to quick to jump in with the wrong info on here.

Reactions: torontoguy87

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Since
I have a different concern..Do we have to wait till tomorrow to submit application..It says somewhere that you can't sign the application on your eligibility day. it has to be one day later. Does this apply in this case even if u exceed the required days?
online calculator lets you set today as the sign date I think there is no problem, but we can't print anyway...

Reactions: MaiGhouaizi

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
you know what is even more frustrated? I took the photo at a local photo store and they give me the wrong size (smaller one like PR card photo). Glad that I used a ruler to measure it this morning and I went back to the store and they reprinted it for me again. Otherwise my application will be returned,,,
That sucks, they have one job! Good that you found out tho