+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Candidates with more than 470 points lets connect here

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My current score is 475. My IELTS score is L 8 R 7.5 S 7.5 and W 7.5. (CLB 9). Can I increase my score if I appear in IELTS again and get better score. Bcoz I m confident I can score more in L and R...

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulpatel said:
My current score is 475. My IELTS score is L 8 R 7.5 S 7.5 and W 7.5. (CLB 9). Can I increase my score if I appear in IELTS again and get better score. Bcoz I m confident I can score more in L and R...
You already have 475 and achieved CLB 9 levels. You will get an ITA soon possibly in today's draw. So now what are you trying to prove or achieve by improving your scores further?

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk: I know 475 is a good score but I thought if at all there is a possibility to increase my score then I would try for it. I have also applied for Australia PR and hence if I get ITA soon then I can stop the process for Australia visa as it is even more expensive than express entry..

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Express Entry but I am confused about PN (province nominee). What is this? My brother is in alberta. I want to know if he can sponsor me or not? Can anybody please let me know how and who can come under PN? If I want to apply under Express Entry how can I get 600 score by PN?

I was reading on cic website and I saw a line written there "be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory".

I am not sure about PN means for Alberta. I hope someone definitely know the answer.

Thanks,
Mona

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
niravk said:
You already have 475 and achieved CLB 9 levels. You will get an ITA soon possibly in today's draw. So now what are you trying to prove or achieve by improving your scores further?
ITA score is not like GRE! You won't getter a scholarship based on your score. 475 is good. chill!!

arjunkolhatkar

May 15, 2015
Mona, your brother cannot sponsor you. In Canada they have provinces, just like we have states. The Government of Alberta can nominate you to come to Canada as part of your EE application. This can be with or without a job offer waiting for you in Canada.

Go to this link and research it. You won't find all your answers on this website. --> www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigration

Cheers :)

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
HI Guys,

Need ur help here!!!

One of my friend wanted to apply under EE.

Our doubt is if we wanted t get ITA means, employer needs to show interest on profiles ranked from 453 to 600 to get selected or only achieving the rank between 453 to 600 will get u the ITA??? (Note: not considered 600 to 1200 as they already would have got employer letter)

In other words, if 100 people ranked between 453 to 600, all will get ITA?? or its NOC dependent??? because if one is falling under regulated profession and fall under the EE draw score, will he be given ITA even though he didn't clear the license exams???

Thanks & Regards
Saravanan.

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife's score is 1071

She entered the pool just after the last draw. We're waiting patiently, but have found a lot of useful information on this forum while we wait.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sitting on 424
IELTS Score I got is CLB 7 last year which was enough for CEC so did not care about score that much.
But now I think If I improve to CLB 9 then will make a huge difference minimum of 70 points.
Spouse is going to apply for LMIA ; so confused whether should I try from my end or not..

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
I am at 475... Entered the pool on 23rd April.. Missed it by 5 days ... :mad:

Hoping for a draw soon... Don't know what's happening with the CIC...

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
rahulpatel said:
I got LRWS 9887, and have 475... But in your case, dont know why you'd wanna increase it, as the increase won't be that much anyways, and it might take over 2 months to have another IELTS test... Hopefully, we'd all get an ITA by then ...