Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Cut-off may increase this time around. My CRS is 475. I don't feel this would be sufficient to make the cut. I'm little anxious now :(
I am also at 475. It looks like there are lot of people with score around 470. Let us hope for the best.

Lejin

Mar 2, 2013
Posting this here since it looks like an active post:

Hey guys,

I'm currently working in Canada on a PGWP. I'm in the Express Entry pool since I'm eligible under FSW category. I had 448 points for the profile last month (2 degrees, 1 year experience, IELTS scores etc). My points are above 500 now.

I started my work in Canada June 25, 2014. On May 1, 2015 CIC gave me extra points under CEC, and since then I've been eligible for both. I tried removing my part time experiences in Canada (which was during my study permit, which I had clearly stated), but that made no difference. My lawyer says this is okay, as the system is counting full of June and full of May.

I'm worried if I'll get picked in the next round. I don't want to get picked for the system's fault and then later be accused of misrepresentation. Do I have to contact Service Canada regarding this?

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
Heard that CIC has temporarily stopped express entry draws for 2 months, in order to clear the old scheme FSW backlog. I couldn't find any official news about this. But I seriously think that its true. I found a similar news in the following link; http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/ottawas-new-express-entry-immigration-system-slow-off-the-mark/article23801745/

I am expecting maximum 15 draws only this year ie, most probably only once in a month.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not find anywhere in the article that they have stopped the process for two months...

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
rahulpatel said:
I did not find anywhere in the article that they have stopped the process for two months...
its not mentioned in that article. I heard it from somewhere else. Not sure if its true.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If u can tell how did u come to know that. Through any agent or any article??