+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Candidates with more than 470 points lets connect here

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Score 478
Already had an ITA but application cancelled due to old FBI PCC and they were not willing to wait for the new one.

Expecting another ITA in the next draw

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
My documents reached FBI on 22nd April, so i m far away from receiving it.. would you guys advise me to go ahead and withdraw my profile. i am with 478 score...

Gutscan application got rejected because of FBI PCC.. m confused....

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
chdboy25 said:
My documents reached FBI on 22nd April, so i m far away from receiving it.. would you guys advise me to go ahead and withdraw my profile. i am with 478 score...

Gutscan application got rejected because of FBI PCC.. m confused....
I am pretty sure they will cancel yours without a PCC. Don't withdraw your file, reject the ITA if you don't get FBI by the 60th day.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
I am in the pool already with 412 points. just checked my IELTS results online and my new scores bump me up to 478. So im 478. I am in the process of applying for PCC from UK. Hope it gets here soon.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Gustcan said:
I am pretty sure they will cancel yours without a PCC. Don't withdraw your file, reject the ITA if you don't get FBI by the 60th day.
@ Gutscan.. do u think they will take it negative if i reject their ITA? i know it is mentioned on their website they will not but i am still doubtful.. no way i can get the PCC ready if the draw happens before 24th May..

also Gutscan did u got ur PCC from FBI yet? if yes.. pls share the timeline?
man this is really stupid on CIC or FBI part. No body should take 12-14 weeks for processing in this digital world.. and CIC should understand what as candidates we have to go through.. :( :(
i think if thousands of people send CIC a request to change it to channeler option of FBI, they might listen or atleast adjust...

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Yes I have requested for PCC in March so I think I should have it by next month. Current processing time is 12-14 times. No negative effect of rejecting your ITA. As you have a 470+ score you would practically get an ITA in every draw as I don't see the score going above that anytime soon.