+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canda Express Entry. proof of fund issue.

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by gazeMe, Oct 18, 2019.

  1. I wouldn't, get the affidavit.
  2. Supposedly, with a non objection letter stating that you have access to these funds.

    If you are married, just ask him to transfer these funds to a joint account.

Share This Page