Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi House,

Please i need your advice on the proof of fund for Express Entry- FSW application. I presently live and work in Canada but as i am applying for FSW from inland i am unsure how much i do require as proof of fund. I have a family of four and we are expected to show a family fund of $22CAD for FSW application. While we have the funds i am not sure we can afford not spending out of the money before the outcome of the application.

My question is that we earn a monthly income in Canada while applying for FSW-Express Entry do we really need to still show proof of $22k CAD savings?. I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
David

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
You need to show proof of funds in your entrance to Canada, to the border officer, otherwise he can turn you down from entering Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/arrival.asp

Applicants have always been required to show proof of funds, both at the time of application and when moving to canada after receiving PR.

montee

Jan 8, 2015
hello

google cic proof of funds

"Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

"You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada."

Would this apply to you?