+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Universities100% admission

networker

Mar 26, 2010
Hello again to all buddies

If any of you are interested in applying to Alberta University, Concordia University, Dalhousie University i can help them getting 100% admission. I am not representative of any university but i can give you tips and some paper material so that i m sure ur chances of admission will be 100%. Guaranteed. and yes do remember i can help only computer Science students who wants admission in M of Cs or Master of Internetworking or MEng of Internetworking. Pakistani students are encourage to contact me. Last date for above universities are 15 of April.
Remember, for alberta university one have to clear GRE Cs. but u people dnt need to be worried, i ll help u how to do so. feel free to ask any query. No chargers ;D , just to help others.
+923339352008

networker

Mar 26, 2010
Concordia is indeed a good university but it cost almost 7k more then alberta uni and dalhousie. Concordia offers MEng Information Security. its good choice if u want ur career in network security. by papers i mean SOP, Letters etc etc.

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
Bro, are u a recent graduate or working professional? If second option is ur case, then how long u r IT field?

What`s abt M.Eng in ECE?

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
networker said:
Hello again to all buddies

If any of you are interested in applying to Alberta University, Concordia University, Dalhousie University i can help them getting 100% admission. I am not representative of any university but i can give you tips and some paper material so that i m sure ur chances of admission will be 100%. Guaranteed. and yes do remember i can help only computer Science students who wants admission in M of Cs or Master of Internetworking or MEng of Internetworking. Pakistani students are encourage to contact me. Last date for above universities are 15 of April.
Remember, for alberta university one have to clear GRE Cs. but u people dnt need to be worried, i ll help u how to do so. feel free to ask any query. No chargers ;D , just to help others.
+923339352008
Hey..how are you going to show your proof of fund?Would you share with me?It would be very helpful for me..

networker

Mar 26, 2010
hi big

i m not an old professional but i spend almost a year in Network field. and yes Ryrson university offer MEng computer networks. UOIT also offer Master of Information security . one thing should i clear to u that Alberta university is one of the cheap uni throughout canada.

For proof of fund, it would be plus point if u have any blood relative, who should be PR, citizen of canada. elz for internetworking, to secure ur visa, u have $30,000 in ur account.

if u want to secure ur admission in alberta university then its my advise to Take GRE cs and some industry oriented certification like ccna, ccnp would be plus(although it is not require but it will make ur case strong). Remember u cant be admitted to alberta university without taking GRE cs International.
feel free to ask any query

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
networker said:
hi big

i m not an old professional but i spend almost a year in Network field. and yes Ryrson university offer MEng computer networks. UOIT also offer Master of Information security . one thing should i clear to u that Alberta university is one of the cheap uni throughout canada.

For proof of fund, it would be plus point if u have any blood relative, who should be PR, citizen of canada. elz for internetworking, to secure ur visa, u have $30,000 in ur account.

if u want to secure ur admission in alberta university then its my advise to Take GRE cs and some industry oriented certification like ccna, ccnp would be plus(although it is not require but it will make ur case strong). Remember u cant be admitted to alberta university without taking GRE cs International.
feel free to ask any query

I wish I could study in dat program in Alberta!but to show $30,000 cash at a time is impossible for a middle class family like mine..

Anyways..wishing u all the best...

networker

Mar 26, 2010
O come on big dream

dnt be hopeless. by showing $30,000 i didnt mean that u must show this amount. i already told u that show this amount if want to be on safe side.elz it is not mandatory. every of us belong to middle type families. and remember my sweet brother that getting visa is only luck. believe me. many of friends get visa without any intension. many was rejected although their case was very genuine from the Ist ones.

so this is depend upon the mood of visa officer, what he want to do with ur application. :D :D :D. just pray to ALLAH. agian i m telling u dnt be hope less. just apply and result be given by ALLAH

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
Dear Networker,

I have got visa for PR and intend to land in August. I would like to do a Masters in Library and Info Sci (though I have one from India) at U of A in nest academic year. Do you have any input related to School of Library and Info Sc.?

thanks in advance,
jeby

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
networker said:
O come on big dream

dnt be hopeless. by showing $30,000 i didnt mean that u must show this amount. i already told u that show this amount if want to be on safe side.elz it is not mandatory. every of us belong to middle type families. and remember my sweet brother that getting visa is only luck. believe me. many of friends get visa without any intension. many was rejected although their case was very genuine from the Ist ones.

so this is depend upon the mood of visa officer, what he want to do with ur application. :D :D :D. just pray to ALLAH. agian i m telling u dnt be hope less. just apply and result be given by ALLAH
Yaah you r ryt..We`ve to believe in Allah..but I am just worried regarding proof of fund....

Hey how are you going to show proof of fund?

Thanks bro..May ALLAH bless u alwaz...

Regards,
Jahid

networker

Mar 26, 2010
hello big

my brother is citizen of canada so he ll be sponsor me.embassy require only his account details not mine.

let me know how much balance u hve in ur personal account and from how much months. can u get written page from ur registrar of university that u will return back after ur stdies.if u can then tell me. tell me ur father (or the person who sponsoring u for ur stdy) total wealth in canadian $.tell me so that i could made a better answr to u. did u get admission in any university at canada. dear in simple words tell me ur whole background (property wise) so that i can make a good answr for u. INSHALLAH u will get visa dnt worry.

Good luck

networker

Mar 26, 2010
jeby said:
Dear Networker,

I have got visa for PR and intend to land in August. I would like to do a Masters in Library and Info Sci (though I have one from India) at U of A in nest academic year. Do you have any input related to School of Library and Info Sc.?

thanks in advance,
jeby
hello beby

could you plz make ur question clear. by input u mean ?

Big_Dreamer

Mar 24, 2010
networker said:
hello big

my brother is citizen of canada so he ll be sponsor me.embassy require only his account details not mine.

let me know how much balance u hve in ur personal account and from how much months. can u get written page from ur registrar of university that u will return back after ur stdies.if u can then tell me. tell me ur father (or the person who sponsoring u for ur stdy) total wealth in canadian $.tell me so that i could made a better answr to u. did u get admission in any university at canada. dear in simple words tell me ur whole background (property wise) so that i can make a good answr for u. INSHALLAH u will get visa dnt worry.

Good luck
If any businessman who is a relative of mine sponsors me and if he shows the tuition fees plus living costs for the first year , only bank accounts statements are enough as proof of fund? Or has he to show other documents??????

please help me.........i am so worried...

My program is for two years. my parents have properties like land, shops etc.

Please reply me...

networker

Mar 26, 2010
do u have blood relation to that sponsor ?

as i told u that plz tel me estimate worth of ur dad property in canadian $.

imran007

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121(University Professor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-09
Doc's Request.
18-12-09
Nomination.....
17-04-10
AOR Received.
23-04-10
Asalamualekum Networker

I have applied for canada PR.My wife is Assistant professor in New delhi in a reputed university.She is doing her PhD from JNU ,India,in computer science.She will be submitting her thesis by mid of this year and we will ger PR by end of this year. My queries are

1. What are her chances there in canada to get an academic job.She has 5 + experience and 5+ research experience with 14 research papers published in conference and journals.

2.She is keen to do postdoc.what are the chances for this?Who can she go about it?or should she think of doing phD again in canada

3. Is there any way by which she can secure a job or study in canada before landing or after landing asap.

She is the main applicant