+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student visa rejected twice

Hashi

Nov 28, 2017
You need to provide your full profile and rejection reasons if you would like assistance.
I had applied for a vocational course after my +2
Rejection reason
1.You have not satisfied me that you would leave the Canada at the end of your stay in reaching this decision I consider several factors including, your purpose of visit
2.other reasons, given your academic performance your language ability and considering your proposed course of study your travel history and ties to your country I am not satisfied you would be a bona fied student and a temporary resident .
Class 10. 8.8 CGPA
+2 science stream 75%
PTE 58, SPEAKING 77

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I had applied for a vocational course after my +2
That's not your full profile. Again, we need your full profile. This means: Where you are from and where you are currently living (if different than your home country). What education you have already complete and your grades. Which specific program you were planning on attending in Canada and at what school. Your work experience if any. Your IELTS scores for each of the four categories. What ties to your home country you demonstrated in your application. If you have previously traveled to other countries requiring visas such as the US and UK. etc.

Reactions: hemalcanadavisa

Hashi

Nov 28, 2017
That's not your full profile. Again, we need your full profile. This means: Where you are from and where you are currently living (if different than your home country). What education you have already complete and your grades. Which specific program you were planning on attending in Canada and at what school. Your work experience if any. Your IELTS scores for each of the four categories. What ties to your home country you demonstrated in your application. If you have previously traveled to other countries requiring visas such as the US and UK. etc.
I am from India ...I just completed my grade 12
I haven't written IELTS instead wrote PTE
applied for flight traning
I haven't gone to any other countries

Hashi

Nov 28, 2017
I would like to know if taking bank loan for study permit (general category) how it must be shown..should it be like 80% tution fee+expenses +return ticket fee...could anybody help

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
12th 2016 74% ielts 6.5 l 7.5 r 6.5 5.5 in s and w college st clair windsr for diploma in computer ntwrk tech. gic and aslo hv saving of 10 lac.
profile is good. The only prob i see is IELTS and a weak SOP. If you can wait for few days, then better order caips/gcms notes from caipsgcms.com. It will atleast tell you what the problem is.

AGD

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
profile is good. The only prob i see is IELTS and a weak SOP. If you can wait for few days, then better order caips/gcms notes from caipsgcms.com. It will atleast tell you what the problem is.
How long it takes for caips/ gcms?
Is it possible to apply for the same college and course again after the rejection?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
How long it takes for caips/ gcms?
Is it possible to apply for the same college and course again after the rejection?
ofcourse, you can apply to same college. Just defer to next intake. It takes 30 days to get the report.

anshul2710

Nov 27, 2017
I am right now in the final year of Bachelors in Business Administration with no back logs and cgpa of 7.44 till date. My ielts score was 7.5 ( S-7.5, R - 8, L- 8, W - 6.5) i am thinking of pursuing Financial Planning PG diploma from GBC, Toronto in September 2018. Are there any chances i might get rejected for Visa??